Beach Day I

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YESSSS, WE'RE HERE!" Baekhyun exclaimed and jumped off from the van the moment they arrived at Eulwangri beach. "I CAN SMELL THE OCEANNN!" Baekhyun started running toward the ocean, and stood with his arms spread open.

"Baekhyun, maybe you can help us with the bags first?" Suho went to the main vocal and threw one of the bag around Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Right, I'm coming." Baekhyun went to the van and helped Chen to unload their belongings from the trunk. "Okay, since when did we had van full of bags?"

"Since the time when you started whining at the car that you want to eat snacks at the beach?" Xiumin said to the younger.

"Ohhh... did I?" Baekhyun said with an awkward grin, and Xiumin just rolled his eyes at the younger.

"Come on, help us out here." Xiumin pulled the younger toward the van, and Dara chuckled from the side.

"Um, noona, why don't you sit down somewhere because I think it's going to take a while for us to unload everything." Chanyeol said to Dara, "and the beach is kind of chilly, so, um, take the blanket with you." Chanyeol gave the blanket and jogged behind the trunk; Dara could clearly see the light blush on the younger's cheek when he gave her the blanket, so she smiled at his kind gesture.

"Thanks, Chanyeol." She said to the younger, but Chanyeol pretend not to hear it because he felt embarrassed, and his ears were turning red.

"Dara noona, can you find a spot for us while we unload our things?" Xiumin asked, popping his head out from behind the trunk door.

"Ok. sure." Dara said

"Thanks." Xiumin smiled at her and continued the work with the members.

Dara went on her way, carrying the small bags for the boys, pulling a tote bag on her shoulder. There was quite number of people at the beach, mostly with family and friends, and she saw few couples taking selfies with the ocean as the background; they look so sweet together that she started to smile at the young people.

Dara finally found the perfect place for her and the boys, where they can view the beautiful ocean. She set down the bags and place the blanket on the beach sand. There were small snacks that she brought from her house in the tote bag and she spread it on the blanket. The ocean was beautiful and shining with the ray of sunlight, making the ocean and the sand to sparkle beautifully.

"That's beautiful." Dara said and took out her phone and started to take the snap of the view.

However, the picture didn't came out too well because the sun was too bright and it was hurting her eyes. The strong sunlight was nearly blinding her eyes that she had put her hand above her forehead and her eyes cringed at the sun ray. Then a dark shadow came from behind her, so she glanced up with her hands on the forehead, only to see Chanyeol behind her. Chanyeol didn't say anything else and just stood there, looking somewhere else with light shade of pink on his cheek.

"Thanks, Chanyeol." Dara smiled and resume on taking the pictures with her phone. "I got a lot of nice shots, thanks to you. Do you want it look at it together?"

"Sure! I-I mean, really? C-can I?" Chanyeol said with a surprise.

"Of course. It was our teamwork, so sit down." Dara patted on the empty space next to her and Chanyeol immediately sat down with a timid smile.

"Wow, it looks great!" Chanyeol exclaimed as Dara slide the photos on the side with her fingers.

"And beautiful as well." Dara exclaimed. "Maybe I should be a photographer in the future, huh?"

"If that's the case then I want to be your first model." Chanyeol said and Dara looked at him. "Well, I... what I mean was..."

"I would love that." Dara chuckled and Chanyeol blushed once again.

"Noona, I'm really glad that you decided to come with us." Chanyeol said as he crossed his arms over his long leg. "I'm serious and I mean it."

"I'm glad that you guys invited me, or else, I'll probably rotting in my house and binging on Netflix with food." Dara chuckled and glanced at the front, the sight of the ocean was magnificent and it seemed like it was shining brighter than it was before.

"I don't know, but this... it feels like everything is a dream to me. I didn't expect that I will come to the beach with my idol since my trainee times, and also the fact that I'm actually talking to a real Sandara Park, who is sitting next to me and just... looking into my eyes..." Chanyeol trailed off when he realized about his close distance with Dara and that she was gazing so lovingly at him with her sunshine smile that nearly caught him breathless.

"Well Chanyeol, I'm real because I'm sitting with you and talking to you right now." Dara said and gazed at the younger once again with her hand leaning on the side of her cheek. "Do I need to pinch you to believe me?" Dara chuckled and Chanyeol shook his head and smiled at her.

"I... I think I'm a succeed fan to be with my idol." Chanyeol felt that he was drowning into Dara's mesmerizing gaze. The way she smiled at him, Chanyeol couldn't describe that feeling and put a hand over his chest; it surely was beating rapidly that he didn't know how to control it. "Noona, I... I h- uh..."

However, Chanyeol didn't finish his word when a beach ball hit him on the back of his head. "WHAT THE HELL?" Chanyeol yelled and turned around, only to see that Baekhyun's hand was extended at the front, and the main vocal grinned playfully at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter