Confession

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara sat in the waiting room of the studio. It was her shooting for Moonshot and she was getting ready for the photoshoot. It takes some time for the studio to be completely ready for the shoot, so Dara sat on the chair of the room, playing games on her cellphone. Suddenly, a bouquet of flower came behind her. She startled and turned around, only to see Donghae standing there with a smile and the bouquets.

"Donghae, you scared me!" Dara exclaimed, but was happy to see him.

"Well, a surprise!" Donghae said and Dara chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" Dara asked and hugged her friend.

"To support my favorite girlfriend for the shooting, what else?" Donghae asked nonchantly, returning the hug to her.

Dara chuckled again and took the bouquet from Donghae. She sat on the chair, and Donghae pulled a chair close to her.

"I'm not too late, am I?" Donghae asked, sitting beside her.

"No, I'll had to wait for the shooting to start." Dara said and she reached out her hand, taking off a string from Donghae's hair. "Sorry, there was something on your hair."

Donghae smiled at her and fixed his hair.

"So, are you going to stay for the shooting?" Dara asked, brushing her hands together.

"I can't because I'm meeting with EXO hoobaes." Donghae answered, looking at his watch.

"Oh, I see." Dara said, startling a bit at the mention of EXO; Dara didn't tell Donghae that they're living next to her house.

"You know them, right?" Donghae asked.

"Of course, I know them!" Dara answered and Donghae chuckled, patting her head.

Dara brushed his hand away with a pout, but Donghae only find that adorable.

"Hey, about EXO..."

"MISS DARA, THE SHOOTING IS READY!"

One of the staff yelled out from the studio before Dara could say anything else. Dara heaved a sigh and stood up from the chair.

"You can tell me later. Don't worry about it and do well on the shooting." Donghae said, also standing up from the chair. "Fighting!"

"Thanks." Dara smiled at him and pumped up her fist.

Donghae held up his hand, and Dara gave him a hi-five. Donghae went to the door, and opened it for her. Dara was struggling with her outfit, so Donghae helped her from the side in a gentle manner. Dara thank him before heading out to the studio. She started getting ready for the shooting, and Donghae watched her from the side with a smile. She was indeed beautiful in those radiant make-up and outfit that made her to stand out the most among the crowd of people.

~~~~~

The moment Suho opened the door after a ring, Donghae entered the house with plastic bag of soju. The Exo members were startled to see their sunbae suddenly in front of their house. They were planning to call Donghae to meet at SM, but he appeared in front of their house. He seemed a bit drunk as they can smell the strong scent of soju from him.

"We were going to call you to meet with us at SM." Chen said to the older male.

"That's alright and besides, I was curious to see your new house." Donghae said and held up the plastic bag. "You guys can all drink, right?"

"Donghae hyung, did you drink?" Sehun asked, covering his nose at the strong scent of alcohol from Donghae.

"I just had one bottle of soju." Donghae said and sat on the sofa, "I have plenty for everyone. So, come on and sit with me."

The Exo members all took at sit with Donghae, and the other members who were resting in their room also joined the big circle. Donghae had already set up the soju bottles on the table. Chanyeol took one bottle of soju, but Donghae stopped the younger and took it from him.

"I will offer a drink tonight, you just give me the cup." Donghae said, however, Chanyeol was hesitating the offer and glanced at s. "It's okay, Chanyeol! I just want to drink with you guys and it will be my treat, so drink up everyone." Donghae patted the younger's shoulder, "pass the cup around."

The members passed the soju cups around the members, and soon everyone was each holding their own cup. Donghae, struggled to get up and went around each of the members and pour the alcohol in the cup.

"Cheers!" Donghae started and everyone else followed the older.

After taking a quick sip from the cup, the members all place the cup on the table.

"So, is there a female idol group that you guys are interested?" Donghae asked and sat down.

Exo became silent at the older's statement. They didn't spoke up or anything, but just glanced at each other. Donghae glanced around and noticed the hesitation in the boys' eyes.

"Ah, so there is someone, huh?" Donghae asked with a playful grin. "Hm, Baekhyun?"

"N-ne?" Baekhyun startled when Donghae suddenly called his name. "Me?"

"Yes, you." Donghae chuckled.

Baekhyun looked at s as they were giving him a silent gesture saying not to say anything; it was giving him a lot of pressure.

"Well, I like Red Velvet's new album. All the songs are great and their main title of the song is very catchy and easy to follow around." Baekhyun answered.

"I heard all of their tracks too, it's really amazing." Xiumin answered, "and of course, I had been a fan of SNSD sunbaenim even before I debut."

"I like Soshi sunbaenims too." Suho answered and followed by agreement among the other boys.

"How about someone outside of SM?" Donghae asked and the room became silent once more.

All of them want to say Dara, but none of them had the courage to say it. They know that Donghae had always been a close friend with Dara, so they were fearful of the male's response after the mentioning of their goddess.

"If you guys feel uncomfortable then you don't have to tell me." Donghae smiled at the younger males. "How about girlfriends? Are you guys dating anyone? Or maybe someone that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter