EXO Next Door

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Thunder sat on the table to eat breakfast; a bowl of cereal. It was those rare days when both of them didn't had any schedules, so the siblings were happy and finally at peace that they can rest. 

"Noona, did you hear?" Thunder asked his sister as he poured more milk into his blue bowl.

"Hear what?" Dara asked as she took a spoonful of Frosted Flakes in .

"Someone is going to move next door today."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Thunder nodded his head, "umma called few days ago."

Dara hummed in response and stared at the empty house next door.

"Well, it had been a while since someone lived there."

"I know," Thunder also looked at the house, "I wonder what happened to them?"

Dara shrugged and ate her cereal again. Thunder, in the other hand, placed his spoon on the table, and Dara glanced up at her brother.

"What is the matter?"

"Noona, what if the people next door don't recognize us?" Thunder was serious.

"Then we have to introduce ourself to them." 

"But still, you're 2NE1, and I'm MBLAQ. We should be known by the people."

"There are still others who don't know us." Dara said, "and we need to stay humble. We can't be so full of ourself."

"I know. I know..."

"I just wish that they're not those creepy fans that follows their idols everywhere." Dara said and looked at her brother, "are you finished?"

"Yeah." Thunder nodded his head and stood up from the table.

"We're going to clean up the house today," Dara said as she closed the lid from the milk.

Thunder grabbed his and Dara's bowl and went to the sink, and put the bowls in the water. Dara grabbed a rag from the shelf, and wiped the table.

"Hey, do you know when they're coming?" Dara asked.

"I think they're going to arrived at noon." Thunder answered, "you have the card to the other house, right?"

"Yeah."

Dara went to the cabinet and opened the door. There was a small box in the cabinet, so she opened the lid, and the card was there.

"Got it." Dara put the card in her pocket and closed the cabinet.

Dara grabbed the cleaning materials from the yard, and brough it inside the house. She gave the floor mop to Thunder.

"Let's clean the living room first." Dara said. "You mop the room, and I'll vaccum it."

"Sure." Thunder began mopping.

Dara went to the kitchen and arranged the materials, and all throughout the morning, the two siblings spend time cleaning their place.

~~~~~

After cleaning the house, Dara plopped on the couch. She was exhausted from all the intense house chores, and all of her limbs were aching. Dara turned her head to the side and looked at the time; it was exactly 10 minutes after 12 P.M.

"They should arrived soon..." Dara said and fixed her eyes at the next door from the window.

Thunder came to the living room in a hoodie, a basketball shorts, and a duffle bag over his shoulder.

"I'm going to play basketball with my friends." 

Thunder went to the front, and Dara followed the younger.

"Okay, be careful, and don't stay too late."

"I will." Thunder tied the shoelace on his shoes, "see you later, sis."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter