Chapter Four

Do NOT Read This Please...

 

*Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep!* I jumped out of bed startled by my alarm clock. 

Today is the first day of school for me even though a third of the semester is almost over. I walked over to my closet to pick out something to wear for today. Hmm… There’s not much to choose from…

I ended up picking a white dress that reached just above the knees with a brown woven belt that went around my waist. I braided my hair to the side and wore a heart locket around my neck. I kneeled down to pick up my converses but I couldn’t find them. That's odd....

I called to my dad to see if he knew where my shoes were.

"Dad have you seen my shoes?"

"Nope." He called back happily.

Ughhh! Where the hell are my shoes?!?!?!?!?!?! Gosh I have no time for this!

I pulled on my brown leather boots and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. It was the same as yesterday's breakfast. I ate as fast as I could so I wouldn't be late. I finished up eating and quickly washed my dishes, dad can wash his own dishes! I grabbed my bag and went out the front door feeling a cool breeze. I ran back inside and grabbed my cardigan and went outside again. I walked down to the end of our front yard seeing Miyabi walking out of her house.

"Miyabi!" I called to her as I crossed the street and walked over to her.

"Miyabi can I have my shoes back? I forgot them at your house yesterday." I asked her.

"Ohhh, uh Taemin doesn't want to give them back." She said witha sorry look on her face.

What.

"He doesn't want to give them back? What does he want to do with them?" I asked a little creeped out.

"I really don't know." She answered shaking her head.

"Do you want to walk to school together?" She asked smiling.

"We go to the same school?" I asked surprised.

"Mhm, so do you want to?" She said touching her hair.

"Sure!" I said gladly.

We walked to school together talking about random things, foods we like, foods we disliked, favorite colors, etc.. We made it to school in only ten minutes. She waved me goodbye as she went off to where ever she was going and I headed over to the office to get my classes.

I walked into the main office at school to get my schedule; it had a green leafy plant, a couple uncomfortable looking chairs and a wooden desk with a young lady sitting at it doing her nails.

"May I help you?" She asked obviously annoyed that I was interrupting her manicure.

"Yeah, I'm Airi Suzuki, I need my schedule." I answered ignoring the annoyance in her voice.

"Oh, hold on a second I'll be right back." She said walking away to the back of the room where there was a metal shelf that had a lot of papers stacked up on it.

I sat down at one of the chairs thinking about who I might meet here. I wonder if Taemin has any friend like him... No Taemin wouldn't have any friends. I wonder if Miyabi has any other friends; well most likely.

"Okay, here is your class schedule." She said walking over to me and handing me the paper still obviously annoyed that I was bothering her.

She went back to her nails as soon as she handed me the paper. Great school we got here.

I walked out of the office door and looked down at my schedule to see what my first class was. It was music history..... I like music I guess. I headed towards the other end of the school to go to my first class. There was no one in the halls so that probably meant I was late. I hurried my pace and saw the music room door in the distance. I quickened my pace even more to not be even later, or even somehow make it on time. I ran up to the door and opened it and stepped inside just before the bell rang.