Chapter Twelve

Do NOT Read This Please...

=Hello! 
Akemi trusts me enough to let me write the continuation of the last chapter.^^
So I'll be writing it!^^
Please enjoy!^^=

   I sat in my bed thinking about the past. I guess it's really not that big of a deal, I mean it was in middle school. Everyone's mean there, right? Hmmm... the drawing I made of my mom was flashing through my head. I wonder if I still have it? I got up out of bed and I walked over to my closet. I pulled out a brown cardboard shoebox and opened it. Inside was filled with memories. An old button my grandma gave to me, a random paper clip, the drawing I drew of my mom, and a picture of Teppei. Even though I was treated like crap back then, I kind of missed it, without being bullied it just didn't feel right. I miss Japan. Teppei kind of reminds me of home... I remember when I was little I would swing on my swing that was connected to my cherry blossom tree. I would swing all day, just looking up at the sky and daydreaming. I would stay out there until it was dark and my mom called me back in. I miss that. i miss her. Things just aren't the same without her. I'm not the same.
   
*Knock knock knock*
  
My head shot up hearing the surprising sound.
  
"Hello?" I called to the person on the other side of the door.
  
"Airi, it's Teppei." He answered calmly.
  
I walked over to the door and opened it. He was standing there awkwardly.
  
"May I come in?" He asked expecting me to say yes.
  
"No." I said closing the door a little.
  
"What?" He asked surprised.
  
"No." I answered back.
  
"Airi, that's not funny just let me into your room." He said getting impatient.
  
"No." I said stubbornly and closed the door on him more.
  
That really set him off. He pushed the door so he could enter but I kept my place. I had my back against the door so he couldn't open it anymore.
  
"Airi, it's boring down there. Just letting me come into your room." He grunted.
  
"No." I said pushing my back harder against the door.
  
With one last push I closed the door on him. Satisfied I walked over to my bed and sat down. Stupidly I forgot to lock the door and so Teppei was able to easily open the door. He looked proud. Congrats for opening a door Teppei.
  
"Hmm, not bad.." He commented looking around my room, his eyes suddenly landed on my closet and he walked over to my brown cardboard shoe box.
  
"No!" I yelled as I lunged for the box and covered it with my body.
  
"What?" He asked surprised at my sudden outburst.
  
"N-nothing!" I said as I slid over to my bed, still lying down with the box and all it's contents under me. I finally made it to my bed and slid the box under it avoiding the weird looks from Teppei. 
  
I jumped up and brushed myself off. 
  
"Well come on, nothing to see here. Let's go to the living room and converse." I said as I pushed him out my door. I shut it behind me and walk next to Teppei to go downstairs. It's only a tad awkward... actually it's really awkward. 
  
"So..." Teppei said trying to start a conversation.
  
"What." I replied as we walked down the stairs.
  
"The pictures are really creepy." He said shivering.
  
I KNOW RIGHT! I'M NOT CRAZY!
  
"Your just seeing things." I lied.
  
"No, it's like there staring at me." He insisted.
  
"You have some imagination." I lied again.
  
"Nu-uh." He said quietly.
  
Ah! Now I feel bad. Gah!
  
"I-..."
  
"Dinner's ready!" My dad interrupted my apology from the kitchen.
  
"Come on let's go." Teppei said pulling on my hand.
  
I followed him into the kitchen him still holding onto my hand. My dad ing saw us and gave one of his 'sassy eyebrow raises'. I quickly untwined our hands and ran over to the oven to take out the roast. He put his hands on his hips and looked at me again.
  
"What?" I asked innocently.
  
He then shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the table carrying some kimchi.
  
After everything was placed we all sat down and said grace. We then began to eat. MY dad and Teppei's dad were conversing on 'the old times'. 
  
"How's your mom doing I haven't seen her in a while." Teppei's mom asked oblivious to the reality.
  
Everyone froze (except the mom), especially my dad and I. I slowly stood, pushed my chair in and walked upstairs. On my way up I heard her say stupidly
  
"Did I say something?".
  
My dad coughed a little, and I walked over to my room and locked the door.
  
I sat on my rug just staring at my old doll. Mom...
  
I then heard a tapping sound on my window. What the ? I walked over to it and find Taemin dangling
from a rope he somehow attached to the gutters.
  
I of course screamed really loudly.
  
"Airi! Calm down!" Taemin yelled.
  
"Aaahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed again running to my bed.
  
"Airi! Please help me!" Taemin yelled in pain.
  
I ran over to him and pulled him into my room.
  
"Y- you ran over to save me..." Taemin said smiling.
  
"Get out." I said pointing to the door.
  
"Awww, why?" He whined.
  
I gave him a look and changed my pointing from the door to the window.
  
He then ing walked over to my bed and lied down.
  
Seriously.
  
"Why are you even here?" I asked annoyed.
  
"Bored." He lied. 
  
I could tell he was lieing but I just brushed it off my shoulders.
  
"Well what do you want?" I asked irritated, he's about to break my last nerve.
  
"Entertain me." He said smirking.
  
*Plink*
  
I threw him out of the window. Don't worry he's not hurt, badly. He landed in a soft thorny bush.^^
  
"Airi!" My dad called from downstairs.
  
"What!" I yelled back.
  
"Our guests are leaving, come say goodbye." He called back.
  
"UGH!" I groaned loudly enough for our guests to here.I walked down the stairs, stopping at the last step.
  
"Bye." I said uninterested.
  
"Bye Airi." Teppei said sadly closing the door behind him.
  
I felt a knot in my stomach at his voice. What is this feeling? It feels fluttery...
  
Eh, probably food poising.