Chapter Eighteen

Do NOT Read This Please...

-Airi-
   I stared at Taemin as he and his friends entered his house. I got down from the bar stool and kept eyeing him waiting for his next move. He just took off his shoes, hung his school jacket on the hook, and took his bag with him upstairs his friends following after him. Oh did I not mention we got school uniforms now? The only freaking school in practically all of South Korea that didn't have uniforms had finally been hit. So now staring tomorrow we wear uniforms.    I kept on staring at Taemin dumbfounded. He didn't even try to hug me. He just said my name. I like the way he says my name.:3 …What? He just holds the i weirdly. That's all.•-•
   Miyabi came trotting down the stairs at the same time as Taemin and his friends were going up. She took a dumbfounded look at me then him  with her eyebrows raised. I just shrugged at her confused to why Taemin hadn't tried to tackle me. Is it really the end of the world?! Miyabi finished walking down her stairs with the supplies for the project.    
   "Oh let's all work on it together!" Taemin said as he got to the top step excitedly smiling. Taemin's friends even looked at him strangely. What is up with him today?   
   "Uh sure?" Miyabi said looking weirdly at him.
   Taemin raced down the hallway and came running back with a ton of random crap. Miyabi and I exchanged a worried look, as did Minho with Jonghyun.  
   Miyabi and I discussed what to do for the instrument. Jonghyun and Key started looking through all of Taemin's crap he brought from upstairs. The atmosphere surrounding all of us was pretty awkward. Taemin got up out of his sitting position on the floor and walked over to the fridge to get a banana milk. He came back and barely glanced at me and continued making a pile of possible things he'd use for the project. I looked down sadly.
      Miyabi stood up and attached her hand to Taemin's left ear and began to pull him towards the stairs. Taemin yelped in pain yelling at Miyabi to let go of his ear. Miyabi dragged him up the stairs and I heard a door slam. I glanced over at Taemin's friends they were looking at me eyeing every move I made. What did I do?!

-Miyabi-
 
    I couldn't take it any longer. I got up and grabbed Taemin's ear and dragged him upstairs. He whined telling me to let go of his ear but I just pinched it in response. 
    We made it up to is room and I slammed the door shut. He looked up at me fearfully scrambling up off of the floor. He was about to start speaking but I cut in,
      "What's wrong?" I asked eyeing him carefully.
      "Nothing." He mumbles looking away.
     "Don't play that way. Are you okay?" I asked again.
      He looked up at me with sadness ready to stream down his cheeks. Taemin you better not cry.
     "Teppei said I'm too obsessed with Airi." He says quietly going over to his bed and lies down.
     "Taemin it's not good for you to be this sad." I told him concerned.
     "I deserve to be sad! Teppei says I creep Airi out!" He wailed. Oi Taemin. ._.
     "Yah! Stop crying. And Airi finds the less obsessive Taemin much more creepy." I said with my eyebrows raised.
     "... Really?" He asked looking up at me his normal twinkle returning back to his eye, a little brighter than before.
     I nodded smiling happy to see Taemin feeling better. He shot up from his bed and charged up to hug me. He about pushed me to the wall with the speed he was going at. He smiled and ran out of his room shouting something. I smiled and walked after him closing his door behind me.
 
-Airi-
 
   Taemin's friends wouldn't freaking stop staring at me. There stares did change from glares that said "WHAT-HAVE-YOU-DONE-TO-HIM?!*-*" to "Way to go Airi...-.-" I heard some weird banging noises coming from upstairs then I saw the blonde boy bounding down the stairs two at a time.
    "Airi!" He yelled with a giant smile on his face.
   Only two thought went through my head, which is weird considering I usually have about ten thoughts running through my mind at time. The first thought was that Taemin seems to be back to normal... The second RUN.
    I screamed and gathered all my things and made a mad dash for the door. I grabbed my bag, shoes, and jacket on the way out of the door. Although I did hear one last thing come from the house before I made it across the street.
   "I'll see you tomorrow Airi! Oh and your shoes are doing alright!" Taemin yelled standing at the door frame smirking.
   I couldn't help but smile and curse him under my breath at the same time for him keeping my poor shoes hostage.