Chapter Sixteen

Do NOT Read This Please...

   I slipped through the herd of people trying to get to my locker, I picked up my books and shut the locker. Surprised to see the staring face of Momoko right behind where my locker door covered. She stared at me a little more and opened about to speak but then closed it. And again she opened it but closed it slower. I shifted the weight of my books a little to keep them from falling from my hands. 
   "...I'm going to just pretend the coat thing didn't happen." She said looking up at my face.
   I wasn't expecting that....
   "W-what?" I asked confused.
   "I'll see you later!" She waved and skipped over to her friend Yurina.
   I stood there for a second thinking over what just happened, first she seemed actually I can't put the emotion on my finger, then all happy? What the heck?! I shook my head and walked to my class. There was a crowd of people in the hallway but I thought I should hurry to class so I just lightly pushed past them. I made it to class and set my books down on my desk, I was actually early. Might as well do something with my time. I opened up my journal and started doodling, looking out the window. I wasn't paying attention to what I was drawing I just felt the pencil moving on my hand and the soft sound of graphite on paper. 
   I felt something brush my shoulder and saw a boy looking over trying to see what I was drawing. I glanced down at my paper then did a double take realizing I wrote someone's name down. I crumpled the paper up and shoved it in my binder. The boy walked away back to his desk. I sat at my desk puffing out my cheeks. Why would I write his name down? Everyone soon poured in about about a minute or two before the bell rang. Seonsaengnim Fukazawa came in with a cardboard box. Everyone looked oddly at it. 
   "Okay class! Today before your third class everyone will report back to the music room, I already have permission from your teachers. First pick your cardboard box, put it under your chair, then take out your textbook and get your notebook out to take notes." Seonsaengnim Fukazawa said pulling out about over twenty different sized cardboard boxes.
   Everyone went up to the front of the room to get their cardboard box, there wasn't a single identical box. Me and Miyabi chatted while the crowd shrunk when people receded back to their desks. Miyabi and I got our boxes and went back to our spots. We then took our notes about the Baroque era. 


   The bell rang and me and Miyabi parted ways and I went to... I'm not even sure what class it is, but all I know is that the teacher's insane. I walked in and plopped my stuff on my desk and sat down in the warm plastic chair. Oh god, the warm seat. I fidgeted in my chair trying to find a cold spot. I found one at the edge so I was practically falling out of my chair. Momoko skipped in and sat down next to me. She kept glancing at me. When I'd look back at her she'd quickly look to the board. Hm, I think she's hiding something....
   "Momo-" I started but was cut off by the bell. Eh, I'll ask her later.
   The teacher started talking about a new project we'd do, involving cardboard boxes. Huh, didn't we just talk about that in my previous class? She said we'd need to pick up a box on our way out and she'd give each person a paper to where we'd go for third period. I already knew I was going to the music room but got a paper anyways too afraid what'd the teacher would do if I didn't. 
   "For the rest of the class up until you get your boxes you may have freetime." She said going to her desk to widdle a what looks to be a scratching post...
   I saw Taemin get up out of his seat and walk over to me, Teppei saw Taemin and got up as well headed in the same direction. I don't think I'd be able to run this time....