Chapter Seven

Do NOT Read This Please...

 

   . My. Life.
   I am handcuffed to him, and Taemin.
   Yay.=_=
   For the rest of the day they have to follow me around to each of my classes. What the kind of school is this? Yup, just handcuff your students together, I don't see any dangers in that at  all. Oh and if any of us have to go pee, we have to hold it. The teacher said that we might try and run away. Who wouldn't? Anaways so I'm now here waiting for math to be over so I can go to gym. Don't be a dirty bird! I wouldn't change with them! I'm not required to do gym since I'm ing handcuffed. 
   
Tick, tock. Tick, tock.
   The clock slowly ticks away as I sit next to Teppei and Taemin. They're both trying to make conversation with me, but I have earplugs in. Smart thinking Airi!^^
   "Bling!!!!!" The school bell sounded and surprised me that I could still hear the blaring noise through my ear plugs. The noise caused me to throw my text book in the air, and hitting Teppei on his head. Taemin started laughing, and I covered a laugh with my hair by leaning down and covering my face with it. Teppei glared at Taemin and Taemin just smirked back at him.
   Wow tension?


Well this is awkward.


Really Awkward.


   Extremely awkward. While everyone else is playing dodgeball, Taemin, Teppei, and I are sitting in the dark ugly corner because the teacher "says so.". Meh. Taemin and Teppei are ing glaring at each other while I'm just sitting in the center of the them in the corner. Fun. Then the most ing awkwardest thing came out of Teppei's mouth.
  
"Which one of us would you rather have be your boyfriend?" He asked looking down at my face. (Not because he was standing but because he's taller.)
  
What. The. ..... Like seriously? Taemin turned his head towards me awaiting the answer.
  
"Neither, your both ugly and weird." I lied smoothly.
  
"Wha!!!!!!!" They about exploded.
  
Teppei then checked his reflection through his phone, and Taemin went into the fetal position.
  
Ha, your the one who asked. 
  
"Get over your selves." I said pulling out my bobby pin that I just now realized I had in my pocket and unlocked my handcuffs and cuffed Teppei and Taemin real fast together. I quickly ran out of the gym and to the locker rooms to hide. The teacher was too busy yelling at the girls hiding behind each other not wanting to participate to notice me. 
  
Once I was in the locker rooms I hid behind some lockers and curled up in a ball and sat there.
  
"I hate this ing school!" I yelled upset.
  
"Airi?" I heard a voice call.
  
!