Chapter Eleven

Do NOT Read This Please...

   I waved Miyabi and Momoko goodbye as I made my way across the street. I couldn't stop thinking about the key... I mean what is that all about? I find a box that said my shoes and I find a key...
  
Oh! Maybe the key unlocks something! Well duh Airi. Maybe, not just anything but something that holds my shoes! Taemin's so going to pay for taking my shoes.
  
I arrive home only to find my dad cooking. 
  
"Hello Airi~!" He sang from in the kitchen.
  
"Hi dad." I answered.
  
"I'm making a wonderful roast, and some Korean food, and we're going to have some old family friends over tonight, so clean up the house a little." He said trying to not draw attention to us having people over.
  
"Who?" I asked walking to the kitchen.
  
He flinched a little at my tone.
  
"You went to school with their son." He replied.
  
"Who." I said more firmly.
  
"A very nice family, Airi I have no time for questions, I'm busy like a platypus, very busy, so run along and do whatever you want. Except drugs!" He said shooing me away.
  
What the ? Busy like a platypus? Okay dad...
  
"Who." I insisted. 
  
"The Koike family." He said running into the pantry.

......................................................................................................................
   What?
  
Teppei's coming...
  
I threw my bag on the ground and ran up stairs to my room. I don't want him and his family to come over.
  
"Ding Dong!" My head shot up hearing the door bell ring.
  
"Airi get the door!" My dad yelled.
  
"No." I yelled/answered.
  
"Airi, you will get the door now." He said getting impatient.
  
"No." I replied.
  
"AIRI!" He said angered.
  
With that I ran downstairs as fast as I could and answered the door.

-Taemin-

   I just happen to look out my window and just happen to be looking at Airi's house when I see Teppei, his brother and his parents at her door step.
  
"WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed.
  
I ran down stairs and see Miyabi and Momoko looking at me with wierded out expressions.
  
"Uh... hey Miya.." I awkwardly say.
  
"You can't go anywhere, your grounded, remember?" She said rasing her eyebrows.
  
"I wan't going out..." I said hiding my jacket behind my back.
  
"Just go upstairs." She said annoyed.
  
"Kay..." I said walking away slowly then bloting up the stairs. I gotta get to Airi.

-Airi-

   I opened the door and see Teppei and his mom and dad and brother were standing there smiling.
  
"Hello Airi." His dad greeted me bowing.
  
"Hello." I replied bowing as well.
  
Then I just awkwardly stood there.
  
"Cough!" My dad yelled really loudly.
  
"Oh! Won't you come in." I said to them.
  
"Okay." He chuckled.
  
"Hey, how are you?" My dad called to them.
  
"Good! How's life been?" He asked as he, his wife, and son went inside and over to the kitchen.
  
Then I was just left there standing awkwardly with Teppei. And that's when I ran, ran up to my room and hid. What a wonderful host I am.^^ Well I guess now is as good of a time to tell you about Teppei than any other.
  
Me and Teppei went to Elementary school together in Japan. He was the only one who was nice to me. I had a huge crush on him
  
He of course didn't feel the same. By the seventh grade he had a girlfriend, she like everyone else didn't like me. We were in a drawing contest, I drew a picture of my mom and she drew a picture of her pony. She like a little knowing I liked him asked which picture he liked better. But the surprising thing was he liked mine better. A week later he moved to Korea with his family. Everyone treated me even worse after he left. And that's my story.