Chapter Twenty One

Do NOT Read This Please...

   In the morning Dad had already made breakfast and Itano was already downstaris sitting at the table. He was still hiding.-.- I walked past her and grabbed a slice of toast and a bowl of cereal. She got up out of her chair and followed suit and grabbed her own breakfast. We sat down and ate in silence. I wonder how she's going to go to my school if she refuses to learn Korean... Maybe my Dad's going to homeschool her? Or she'll take online classes. Hm. Now I'm curious. I must know these details. I mean I suppose she could communicate with Miyabi and Momoko or Teppei. OH MY GOSH TEPPEI. I can't let her find out he's living in South Korea! She'd probably contact the she-devil and she'd fly out here! Must keep that on the down low...
   "So... where are you going to go to school?" I asked trying to keep my cool, but ended up staring at her with really creepy wide eyes.
   "Uhm, there's a neighbor on your street that's willing to teach me." She answered trying her best to avoid my stare. 
   "Oh...... Who." I asked "uninterested." But of course it didn't come across that way.
   "Um the people across the street from you.
   "PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!" I spit my milk out all over the table.
   Itano looked at me shocked. My Dad came bursting out of the pantry yelling at me for spitting out my milk. I jumped out of my chair pointing at him and said "AHA!" He yelped and ran upstaris to go to a different hiding spot. Itano looked wide eyed at me confused about the commotion. I just smiled picked up my chair and continued eating my food. 
   "Does that happen a lot?" She asked confused.
   "Things like that..." I replied smiling as I took a bite out of my toast.
   "What's wrong with the people across the street?" She asked worried.
   "Oh nothing. Just watch out for a blonde haired boy." I said sighing. 
   "Wha?"
   "Nothing." I said chuckling and took my dishes to the sink. 
   I got ready upstiars and put on my new school uniform. It was actually kind of cute... I wonder what Teppei would look like in it.:3 AIRI GET THOSE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD! I shook my head and headed down stairs. Itano was sitting on the couch reading. I peaked over her shoulder to see what she was reading and it was a gardener's book. Weird. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my navy blue shoes. As soon as I stepped out of the house I spotted Taemin and Miyabi walking out of their house. Why do I have such great timing?-.-
   Since I decided they probably thought I was crazy I decided to try and sneak my way past them. If all else fails, I'm going to do what I always do. Run. But then again if they see me running away like a maniac then they'll definetally think I'm insane. So I decided to casually walk by and if they notice me then fine. I can clear up my whole rage yesterday. Strangely I was about half way down the street and they still hadn't noticed me. hmmm, strange.
   I continued walking and Taemin finally noticed me. He was yelling my name and jumping up and down as he practically ripped Miyabi's arm off as he ran across the street to me. He was smiling and looked me up and down smiling even more. Uhhh.....
   "You look good in the uniform Airi~!" He said extending the ri.
   "Thank.. you?" I asked trying to put a little space between us by walking closer to Miyabi.
   "You know I did see you, I just didn't want to draw attention to you." She said smiling then glancing warily at Taemin.
   "What is that supposed to mean?!" He said glaring at Miyabi.
   "Hahahaha." She laughed and dragged me up to the school.
   "Wait!" Taemin yelled running after us.