Chapter Thirteen

Do NOT Read This Please...

    I leaped out of bed one hand clutching my stomach and another covering my mouth. I ran into the bathroom nearly knocking my drowsy Dad to the hardwood floor. 
   "Wahhh! Airi!" My Dad cried.
    I ran to the toilet and lifted up the seat waiting for the acid to come out. But nothing did. I opened my mouth wider and tried to force the waste out but nothing came. I still had that same tingly feeling from last night when Teppei left... The sensation felt fluttery at the pit of my stomach my heart beat faster as well. Maybe, it was butterfly's? Haha, why would I have butterfly's when Teppei left? Haha... haha... haha.
    "THROW  UP ALREADY!!!!" I screamed at myself trying to push the vomit up with a weird variation of the Heimlich.
    "Airi! Your not trying to throw up are you? Airi! Your not fat! If anyone should be puking away their problems it's me! I mean look at this flab dangling on my arm!" My Dad yelled stomping into his room and slamming the door shut.
   With last effort of throwing up I decided it was futile. But I still have food poising. Nothing involving Teppei, AT ALL.

  I trudged to my room and planned my out fit for the day. I wore a white sweater with black text and a lilac collared shirt underneath. I also wore black shorts with colorful speckles splashed upon them, and black and pink thigh socks and pretty brown heels decorated with beads on the tip. I walked to the bathroom with a little more hop to my step and did my hair into ponytails. I quickly did my makeup and wore red star earrings. 
  I bounced down the steps and grabbed some toast that my dad had set out.
  "Airi! That's mine!" He wailed.
  Whoops, I quickly said goodbye and was out the door. I said my goodbye's to my cat and made it down my driveway. I peered across the street to see if Miyabi was leaving. No, she probably already left.
  'Guess I'm walking alone.' I thought shrugging.
 
I walked a couple of blocks about half way to the school when I heard hell call me.
  "Airi! Hey Airi! Why are you walking faster? Airi I want to introduce you to my friends!" The blonde boy called. 
 
 I slowly turned around and grimaced as he and his friends jogged towards me. I rubbed my arms as a cold wind passed by from them pushing the air over to me.
   "Airi, this is Jonghyun, Minho, and Key." He said pointing each guy out. 
  
Minho's really tall.o.o
 
  "Annyeonghaseyo." The three boys bowed.
  
"Annyeonghaseyo..." I said awkwardly bowing as well.
  
"Are you new?" The one called Jonghyun asked.
 
  "Well duh." Key answered for me.
 
  Jonghyun pouted batting his eyelashes.
 
  Did I miss something here?@-@
 
 "O- oh okay, I'll be going now..." I said awkwardly inching away.
 
 "Guys your scaring her away!" Taemin shouted glaring at his Hyungs.
  
"You sure it's us?" Minho said raising his eyebrows.
  
"Huhhhh!" Taemin gasped.
  
In the middle of their disagreement I quickly made it out of there with out them noticing. I was about a couple minutes from arriving at the school now. I rubbed my arms again shivering as cars passed me by. I saw a car pullover and roll down it's window. Teppei's face was reveled. 
  
"Need a ride?" He said smiling brightly.
  
"It's only a couple minutes away..." I said shivering again as another cool breeze flew past.
  
"Well at least take my coat." He said tossing it at me.
  
I eyed slowly before putting it on.
  
"Bye Airi!" He said as he drove away.
  
I finished walking to school and made it to my locker. I put away my books and headed for my first class.


   I walked home with Miyabi and Momoko, it was as cold as ever. I considered wearing Teppei's jacket that I haven't yet returned but I didn't want to have any questions. We made it to the crossing of my house and Miyabi's, when I saw something absolutely terrifying. Horrific even. My Dad was in spandex shorts and with his college's logo printed on his pale blue sweatshirt. He was doing curl-ups, on the front lawn. We just stared at him like we just saw a bunny get run over by a jeep. He started getting up to stretch. 
   "GO. JUST GO." I said pushing them towards Miyabi's house.
   We made it inside and Myabi shouted at Taemin to clean up his and his friends shoes.
   They came running down the stairs laughing then froze when they saw me. I just stood there awkwardly.
   "Do you want some tea?" Miyabi asked pulling me out of the awkward situation.
   "Sure." I said gladly as she started to boil a pot of water. Me and Momoko took a seat on the bar stools spinning in half circles waiting for our tea.
   "Hey who's jacket is this?" Jonghyun asked pulling up Teppei's coat.
  
"Isn't that Koike Teppei's?" Key asked.
  
"Uh....." I said scrambling inside my head for an answer.