Chapter Fourteen

Do NOT Read This Please...

 "The jacket?" I stuttered.
   For some reason I couldn't just say he lent it to me because of the cold, I felt like I committed a crime of some sort. Wearing other peoples clothes as a crime? I just stared blankly at the jacket.
   "Why do you have Teppei's coat Airi?" Miyabi and Momoko asked.
   Well there's no use claiming it's mine. Let me think what do crook's do when there caught? Run.
   I jumped off the stool and ran to the jacket and yanked it out of Jonghyun's arms. I then ran over to my bag and picked it up with my shoes, I'm not leaving them this time.=_= I flung open the door and made a run for my house. But then again the criminal almost never gets away. Momoko lunged for me knocking me to the ground and pinning me down to the dewy grass. She eyed me carefully, then got up helping me up and brushing her self off. By this time the rest of them were at the porch watching me amusedly. May as well confess. Eh...
   "Is that a flying squirrel?" I screamed in amazement. 
   All them turned to look at a squirrel crawling up a tree trunk. Then I was off once again, running for my house like a prisoner who hasn't seen the blue sky in years running toward it. 
   "Airi!" Miyabi screamed at me.
   "I don't anyone by the name of Airi!" I screamed back at her running up my porch steps and running into my house and locking the door. I suppose I exaggerated the situation a bit.


   I ran up the steps up to my room. I slammed the door shut and jumped on my bed. God! Why couldn't I just say why I had his jacket! "I was cold, so he gave it to me." Gah! Is that so hard to say Airi really?! I sighed quietly. I heard light scratches on my door. I let my cat in gazing at her green eyes. 
  
"You can just say you were cold can't you? It's not that hard, just a simple sentence...." I said staring at her.
  
"I'm talking to my cat." I sighed inward.
  
My phone began to buzz I reached in my pocket and pulled it out and read the message sent by my neighbor.
  
Wha! He's so difficult. I sighed deeply.

 'Airi, why?' Taemin sent it.
 
'I do not know...' I replied.
 
'What happened?' He asked seeming actually concerned.
 
'I was cold...' I replied again.
 
'So you used his jacket?' He asked seeming not to care.
 
'Yes...' I answered.
 
'So... is that it?'
 
'Well yes.' I answered surprised.
 
'Is that really something to run away from Momoko for?' He seemed amused.=_=
 
 
'Hey! I'm sure you had exaggerated before! ...
How did you get my number?' I asked confused.
 
'Ah, ha, I do not know ...
Bye!' He said ending the conversation.
 
   Wha! He's so difficult! I sighed deeply.