Chapter Ten

Do NOT Read This Please...

-Taemin-
   She doesn't like me. 
   She doesn't like me?
   Why the does Airi not like me?
   I'm the ing kingka of this ing school dammit.
   SHE SHOULD LIKE ME!!!!!!
   "Get over your selves." She said reaching in her pocket and pulled out a bobby pin. How long has that ing been in there?!?!
   She then cuffed me and Teppei's ing hand together. Seriou-ingly? She ran out of the gym her long black hair flowing behind. So pretty. Stop it Taemin! You don't like her! Even though she's really pretty. You don't! My thought was stopped when Teppei tapped on my shoulder.
   "I have a proposition for you." He said grinning.
   "What do you have in mind?" I asked skeptically.
  
"I know you like Airi..." He said his cocky grin growing larger.
  
No I don't!
  
"No I don't." I refused
  
"It's obvious." He said smirking.
  
"So?" I said giving up.
  
His smirk grew larger.
  
"You know the dance?" He asked even though he knew the answer.
  
"Well yeah." I answered obviously.
  
"What would you say if I left Airi alone." He said looking to the ground.
  
"What's that have to do with the dance?" I asked confused.
  
"Who ever kisses Airi at midnight, the other person will never be able to speak to her again." Teppei said with a cold look in his eye.
  
What the hell? Never talk to Airi again? But she smells so nice!!! And Teppei and her know each other obviously! What chance do I have?!? None!
  
"Well?" He asked growing impatient.
  
"Okay." I said agreeing to the "proposition" .
  
He just smiled.
  
We then saw the teacher coming over to us frowning.
  
Teppei and I exchanged scared looks.
  
She motioned us over to her. She then began to scold us for each other. What the ?
  
I saw Airi run past the gym doors trying to keep up with Momoko and Miyabi. 
  
What have I gotten myself into?