Chapter Seventeen

Do NOT Read This Please...

   Taemin and Teppei were coming closer and closer. I believe the theme for jaws would fit nicely here. I would scoot my chair farther and farther each time they'd come closer. I was beginning to feel cornered them coming from opposite directions and I helpless. I feel like pacman. Taemin spotted Teppei and Teppei spotted Taemin both walking over to me. They both glared at each other and started to make a run for my desk. Honestly who the does that? The teacher finally noticed them after looking up from her cat post thing.
   "WHAT ARE YOU BOYS DOING IN MY CLASSROOM?!" She screamed at the two.
   The two froze in the spot growing pale. Neither one would talk. So they just stared at her while kids in the back snickered. 
   "YOU BOTH SIT IN THE CORNER AND RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS." She bellowed pointing to the corner near her desk.
   "W- what?" Taemin stuttered confused.
   She slowly looked up flames practically showering from her nostrils.
   "Corner it is!" Teppei said speed walking to the corner avoiding the teacher.
   Well... that solved my problem...
   For the rest of the class Momoko and I talked about random things. The teacher told Taemin and Teppei to distribute the boxes to everyone. The boxes were all the same this time, I examined mine carefully. It seems as if a person could fit in this... The bell rang and everyone got up out of their spots and made a mad dash to the door. Momoko and I walked casually out the door and waved when we had to go down different hallways. I walked back into the music room and plopped down in my seat, Miyabi wasn't here yet so I stared at the  boxes wondering what they were for. 
   Taemin came in and sat in his seat to the left of me. He put the two boxes on the desk and stared at them with a  bored look in his eyes. He must have felt someone looking at him and he turned his head toward my direction, I quickly looked away back at my own boxes. He wouldn't give up that quickly though.-.-
   "So Airi..." He started but couldn't finish because Miyabi arrived and asked him,
   "Hey, heard you had to sit in a corner."
   Taemin quickly turned away and started talking to his friends I met that one day when I was walking to school. Miyabi and I laughed and discussed what we were doing with these boxes. It seemed like that's what everyone was talking about. Teacher Fukazawa walked in right before the bell rang papers flying out of his hands. The classroom laughed lightly seeing this side of him. He started to get embarrassed but I'm just judging by the red tint growing on his face.
   He quieted the class and explained what we would be doing.
   "Okay class, with the first box you got from my class each one of you will create an instrument using it and raise at least 10,750 won which roughly converts to ten U.S. dollars. With the box you got from your second period you will be using it as a home. You will see what it is some what like to be homeless. You will use the won you raised for your dinner, breakfast the next day will be provided. I have a permission slip with further information it will be at the front of the room so please get it on your way out and go to your fourth class since your third is happening right now." He set the permission slips on a table at the front of the room.
   "There is a box of supplies by my desk which will help you create your musical instrument, so please in an orderly fashion get what you need." Of course when he was done speaking a stampede began to form up to the supplies.
   Miyabi and I got up quickly and tried to weave through the group of students crowding around the box of stuff. When we finally got up there the only thing in the box was a lone potato bug. Miyabi and I walked up to Teacher Fukazawa and complained about the lack of things needed for the project. Or whatever you might call it. He ushered us towards the his office and closed the door. He let us take anything we needed, so I picked up a couple strings and some other random things I found laying around. We walked back out our arms full of musical randomness.
  Taemin turned his head in our direction wide eyed.
   "How did you get all those?!" He asked evidently upset with his spool of thread and spork.
   Miyabi and I exchanged a look wondering what to say. Luckily the bell rang and everyone exited the classroom picking up the paper on their way out. Man my luck has been great today! 
   My classes went by pretty quickly, I found out Minho's in my p.e., he saved me from getting hit in the face by a volleyball. I was walking out of the school when I spotted Miyabi and Momoko walking towards the direction of their houses. I ran up to them and walked home with them. Miyabi invited Momoko and I to come over her house to work on the project. Momoko couldn't so it was just Miyabi and I when we got to her house I took off my shoes and hung my backpack on their coat rack. She ran up to her room to get things for the project thing and told me to wait in the kitchen. Right when I sat down the door opened revealing Taemin and four others.
   "AIRI?" He asked excitedly.