Seducing Who?

Snakes and Ladders

 

 

You were feeling dizzy as you open your eyes.

 

“She’s waking up!” You heard Sungjong excitedly exclaim.

 

You felt someone touch your hands. That person’s hands felt warm.

 

You looked around.

 

Everyone was around you and was looking at you curiously.

 

You felt a sharp pang on your head which made you gasp and grip your head in pain once more.

 

“You guys, you are stressing her out.” Hoya said. You figured he was the one closest to you in distance. In fact, he was the one holding your hands tightly.

 

“We’re not doing anything!” Sunggyu said defensively.

 

“I’m okay…” You weakly said.

 

Everyone hushed down.

 

“I was just feeling a little tired. I haven’t been eating a lot these past few days and I couldn’t get enough sleep since I was very busy…” You explained. It was true that since the day you heard Woohyun say that he never loved you, you started overworking yourself and you could barely eat. You didn’t want to rest because every minute that you weren’t doing anything, you couldn’t but let your mind drift to Woohyun’s words… and memories.

 

“Then rest more, ~~~~-ah.” Hoya said.

 

“Yes, but—“ Woohyun cut you off.

 

“You clearly need rest. Stop making everyone here worry and just do as they say.” Woohyun said in an authoritative manner.

 

You were surprised. It had been a long time since he last spoke to you properly. Shocked, you just nodded.

 

“Alright, everyone, scram away from my room.” Hoya said and glared at each member.

 

“Right, let me just hug ~~~~ noona once, hyung.” Sungjong ran to you and gave you a big hug, kissing you on the cheek after releasing you from his arms.

 

“That’s not fair! That brat is so unfair!” Dongwoo said as he attempted to hug you, too.

 

Hoya saw that and stood up, pushing Dongwoo away from you. “No harassment shall take place in my room, hear that?” Hoya forcefully pushed each of them out of his room.

 

Alas, peace and quiet came into the room with only you and Hoya inside.

 

He sat beside you and cupped your cheeks.

 

“Rest well, okay? I will just take a bath.” Hoya gently said.

 

You smiled at him and nodded obediently.

 

Hoya entered his own bathroom.

 

As much as you wanted to snoop around and look around Hoya’s room (you were always very curious about what Hoya’s room would look like), you felt very weak and you laid your head on the pillow before closing your eyes.

 

You jolted awake when you heard a door being shut.

 

“Did you rest well, ~~~~-ah?” Hoya asked.

 

You couldn’t say anything. “Err…” Hoya was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

 

Your heartbeat quickened. Not that you were afraid of Hoya doing something bad to you but Hoya’s magnificent body being displayed for your eyes to see made your blood rush to your head.

 

Hoya seemed to notice that as he chuckled.

 

You looked away, embarrassed.

 

“Y-your room is nice.” You said, avoiding looking at him.

 

“Thanks.” You felt him go to the dresser beside the bed. “You haven’t drank your medicine.” 

 

“Oh, sorry.”

 

“Here.” Hoya told you handing to you the medicine and glass of water.

 

You still didn’t look at him. You reached out for the glass of water but your hands landed on somewhere else. Something firm. And covered by a towel.

 

You ‘eeeped’ and blushed as you pull your hands away. “Omo. I am so sorry!”

 

Hoya giggled. “You know, when you’re trying to get something, look at it or you’ll end up touching the wrong… stuff.” Hoya said mischievously.

 

He sat beside you and he made you look at him.

 

Now that you were facing him, you couldn’t stop your eyes from wandering over his body.

 

Damn. He had a nicely sculpted body. It must be firm and hard. You blushed even more at the thought.

 

Hoya groaned. “Stop seducing me.” Hoya said.

 

“Wh-what? I wasn’t doing anything!” He was actually the one seducing you.

 

You saw him his tongue. Your eyes fixed on a water droplet on his hair as it went down his neck, his shoulders, his perfect abs… down the towel.

 

You bit your lips unconsciously.

 

“You’re seducing me again…” Hoya said huskily. His breathing now ragged.

 

You noticed that his face was now closer to yours.

 

“H-Hoya…”

 

Hoya half-closed his eyes and tilted his head, his body inching closer to yours.

 

You couldn’t move. You just stared at him, holding your breath, your mouth slightly apart.

 

But then, someone yelled, “~~~~~-ah, I made soup!!!”

 

You looked away from him. “You sh-should get dressed.”

 

“Yeah…” He stood up. You were both flushed. “They probably won’t think nice if they see me with you like this.”

 

“Mh.” You nodded and took the medicine that started the awkward situation.

 

……………………..

 

End of Chapter 9

 

Hullow guys~

 

Hope you liked this chappie. It’s for Hoya since I intentionally didn’t put his thought on the previous chapter. I’m so sorry if I didn’t put Hoya and Gyu’s thoughts!!!

 

Lately, I’ve been depressed. *sigh* Lots of things NOT happening in my life.

 

Comments are the ones that really brighten up my day. : )

 

Anyway, I love all your comments! Very interesting. :>

 

And so here are my replies:

 

BeMineInParadiseThanks for the comment~ And so, I updated!

 

sungyeolloverOmo!!! I agree! I love it when the one with secret crush wins! But I’m not sure what to do with this story yet. Haha. Let’s see about that… Hmmm

 

zenloversHaha. Go ahead, scold Woohyun. He deserves it.

 

JadeYukiThank you!!! Hope you liked this chapter

 

Infinite4everOmo na! No! I don’t want to lose any of my readers, you must not die. *hug reader* lol.

 

NamstarWOOyour username made my heart skip a beat. Recently, anything with “NAMSTAR” on it makes me feel fluffy. Hahaha. I’m so weird.

 

ZZzzzGirl4evaaw, thanks!!! Hope you find this chapter good, too!

 

doeseungeyes89but you must not be killed! I’ll lose a beloved reader. I’ll lose an online friend. Readers are friends, you see.

 

LeePeppersoh my, are you betting for myungsoo? You no likey woohyunie? But woohyun is my bias (currently… I always change my bias… I just can’t decide who I love the most. Kkkkk~)! Hahaha. Okay, I shouldn’t become biased when writing fics. :|

 

ahjusshiYeah… I actually considered writing another “POV” chapter so I could write Hoya and Sunggyu’s POV because you, hmoobthorgurl_K3U, and jetsetwere asking where their POVs are… But I was being lazy. Haha. Mianhae.

 

hmoobthorgurl_K3Uno, your poster is love. :> hoya’s pov is…well, I was being lazy (and… depressed *sulks*) so I couldn’t write a chapter for hoya and gyu’s POVs.

 

jetsetoh, evillll. I like how you think, though. woohyun should suffer. *evil laugh* but we’ll see… (and yeah, sorry, I couldn’t put hoya and gyu’s pov.)

 

ohheyits-joyceis woohyunie your bias? *high five*

 

juliiianalol. Myungsoo is… uhm…. Sweet, ne?

 

strawberryteaomo omo omo OMOOO!!!! I SO AGREE!!! I love love love it when a group fights over one girl. Sometimes I feel bad when I read fic and I thought all the members like her too but it turns out that the others only see her as a sister and such… I still like those fics, though.

 

gabie_16hi~~~ yay! A new reader. Thanks for the comment and for loving this fic. Please continue the love and support! <3 lol

 

awannabhullow~ I hope that it being “complicated” is a good thing. Kkkkk~ Thanks for the comment! <3

 

 

………….

 

Actually, I don’t know who the main character (you) will end up with yet. I haven’t decided. I shall base it on the way things will go (and who my current bias will be by the time I end this fic… I always change biases, you see… such an unfaithful fan). :>

 

I love you all, really. Please continue loving this fic, too. :>

 

Makes me reeealllyyyyyy happy.