Feelings

Snakes and Ladders

 

 

Start of Chapter 15

………………………………………..

 

Sungjong plopped down lazily on a sofa.

 

“Noona’s exams are over. But why isn’t she visiting us?” Sungjong whined.

 

“How about we go to ~~~~~’s place, instead?” Dongwoo suggested.

 

This got the attention of the others who were busy doing something else.

 

“That’s a great idea, hyung.” Sungjong cheerfully said.

 

‘No, it’s not a good idea.’ Woohyun thought at the back of his mind.

 

“Does any of you know where ~~~~~~-ah lives?” Dongwoo looked at the others.

 

‘I know where she lives but I will never tell you.’ Woohyun thought.

 

L smirked. ‘I do. But why would I tell you?’

 

“Seemes like no one knows where ~~~~~-ah lives.” Sungyeol butted in.

 

“You’re supposed to know about her address, hyung!” SUngjong pointed a finger at Dongwoo. “I thought you were her stalker!!!”

 

Dongwoo turned to Sungjong. “Stalker?! You’re the one who keeps on following her all the time!”

 

“You’re one to talk, Dongwoo.”Sunggyu said. “How about this, we ask manager hyung to give us info about the part-timers in Woollim Entertainment and then we’ll look for ~~~~’s profile.”

 

“That’s a good idea, hyung.” Sungjong jumped up to stand.

 

‘Again, that is NOT a good idea.’ Woohyun thought grimly. He didn’t want anyone else to know where you live.

 

“Who’s with us?” Sunggyu asked the others.

 

Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong raised their hands.

 

“You’re not helping us, Hoya?”

 

“Nah. I’m kinda… busy.” In truth, he didn’t want the others to know where you live as well. If he was to go to your place, he wouldn’t want to bring the others along.

 

“How about you L? Woohyun?”

 

“I’ll pass.” Woohyun said.

 

“Busy here.” L said coolly. ‘I’ll make sure that your plan will fail, hyung. I’ll be busy making it fail.’ He laughed inwardly.

 

“Okay, off we go, then!!!” The four went outside to look for their manager.

Hoya left the other two and went to his room.

 

Once inside, he tried calling you.

 

But there was no answer. It just kept on ringing.

 

On the last attempt, he was about to give up on calling you but then, someone answered.

 

“Yoboseyo?” It wasn’t your voice.

 

“Uh, yoboseyo? Err… Is ~~~~-ah there?”

 

“Well, she’s here. This is her phone after all.”

 

Hoya frowned. ‘That’s exactly it. It’s her phone but why isn’t she the one answering it?’ he thought but decided not to snap back. “Yeah, but where is she?”

 

“Who’s this?”

 

‘At least answer my question, damn it.’ The girl on the phone was pissing him off. “It’s Infinite’s Hoya.”

 

The girl was silent for a while. “Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry for being y! I didn’t know that it was an Infinite member! It’s just that I’m so busy taking care of ~~~~~-ah because she’s hella sick and she can—“

 

“She’s sick?!” That got Hoya alerted.

 

“Oh my gosh, I’m not supposed to say that. But yeah, she’s sick…”

 

“Can I… I mean, I want to take care of her.”

 

She didn’t answer. “But…”

 

“Please, I want to take care of her. Tell me her address so I can go there right now.”

 

“Well, okay. I’ll send you her address right away.” She said hesitantly.

 

“Alright, thanks.” Hoya ended the call. He couldn’t help but smile. He finally got your address. Well, that was easy, wasn’t it? He didn’t even have to go through all the part-timers’ profiles.

 

He immediately got dressed and went out of the room. “I’ll be going somewhere.” He quickly said and left.

 

He needed to go to your apartment fast so that he could turn off your phone and block the other members’ calls.

 

When he got there, he was greeted by a girl with curly hair. “Oh my gosh! You really ARE Infinite’s Hoya!” He opened the door widely. “Come in.”

 

The apartment was not very big. There was a bed room and a bathroom on the side which was also connected to both the main room and the bed room.

 

She led Hoya to the bed room. “She’s really sick. She might not be going to work for a while…” She said with concern all over her face. “I actually need to go now since I need to attend school. Good thing you came here.”

 

He smiled.

 

“You’re not thinking of doing something bad to her, right?”

 

“No.” He assured her.

 

“Promise? You won’t take advantage of her?”

 

“I won’t. I promise.”

 

She looked relieved. “I’m Miyoung, by the way. I have to go. Sorry, I’m in a rush.” She told Hoya about the things he needed to know and about the medicine you needed to take and immediately went out of the place.

 

Finally alone with you, Hoya leaned down towards the bed you were lying on.

 

He brushed your hair away from your face.

 

You moaned.

 

“Aish!” He got some damp cloth and put it on your forehead.

 

He stared at you and watched you sleep. You were constantly in pain.

 

This got Hoya really worried.

 

“I’ll take care of you, don’t worry, ~~~~~-ah.” He kissed your cheek.

 

As he was looking around your room, he saw a notebook on a table along with other things like pens, medicines, and bills.

 

He curiously flipped on the pages since he was bored.

 

He laughed at your doodles. “And I thought you were the kind to listen attentively to your teachers.”

 

At the back of the pages, there was what looked like a diary entry.

 

It said: 

 

“I still love him.

 

It’s just hard forgetting him when I loved him so much.

 

And I need him. I need him to love me back. Why can’t he just love me back? Am I really that hard to love? I want him back… I still love him… I don’t want to love anyone else…”

 

It was as if something was clutching Hoya’s heart.

 

‘She’s still in love with her former lover…’ His heart ached.

 

He sighed as he looked at you and put down the notebook.

 

Gently, he woke you up and made you eat some soup.

 

You were still feeling hazy so you couldn’t recognize who was taking care of you.

 

After you obediently ate your food, you mumbled a “thanks” and went back to sleep again.

 

Hoya sighed once more before deciding to call Miyoung again a few hours later.

 

“I’ll be going back to our dorm. Please take care of her…”

 

“I’m almost there. Thank you very much for being with her. I’d die of worry if you weren’t there to take care of her.”

 

For the next two days, it was still the same. Hoya went to your apartment to take care of you, exchanging shifts with your friend, Miyoung. Miyoung even gave you Hoya a spare key for the apartment. Your fever never seemed to go down.

 

It seemed that Sunggyu’s plan failed as they kept on complaining how unfair it was for the manager to not help them.

 

It was also starting to worry them that you weren’t going to the company or to the dorm these past few days. What’s more, whenever they call you, no one would answer the phone.

 

Hoya wanted to laugh at that. He actually kept your phone in a secret hiding place.

 

On the fourth day, Hoya left the dormitory to go to your apartment again. He sneakily managed to go to your apartment unnoticed.

 

He was surprised to find your bed replaced by a new bed sheet and new blankets.

 

He walked over to you and found you wearing a bathroom robe. It seemed like you just finished taking a bath.

 

“She must be feeling better.” He told himself.

 

He watched you as you sleep. He had tha urge to run his hands down your smooth skin especially since you were wearing such a thin-clothed robe but he managed  restrained himself.

 

Until you started to moan.

 

It got him thinking erted stuff.

 

He jumped in surprise when your warm hands took one of his hands and held it tightly.

 

“Don’t leave me…” You moaned.

 

You started crying.

 

‘Was she dreaming about her ex-lover?’ He hugged you.

 

“I won’t…”

 

“I still love you…” You whispered through the sobs.

 

Hoya looked at you and caressed your cheek.

 

He laid you down on the bed as he started kissing your neck while his other hand caressed your shoulder.

 

You seemed to calm down with his touches.

 

Finally, he kissed your lips, his tongue opening his mouth.

 

Surprisingly for Hoya you kissed back.

 

Pulling back, he stared at your now opened eyes.

 

You looked surprise at the sight of him.

 

“H-Hoya…” You looked at him hovering above you. “Wh-why are you—“

 

“Let me replace him for tonight…”

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“Your ex-boyfriend. Let me replace him. I’ll make you feel loved.”

 

His gaze was so intense as he started removing his shirt.

 

“Let me love you…”

 

He kissed you again as he untied your robe and threw it somewhere.

 

And you kissed him back, letting him explore your mouth, tongues battling each other.

 

His hands rested on your s as he caressed them.

 

Hoya’s touches were gentle but intense.

 

One of his hands then travelled down tp your now wet mounds.

 

You seemed to lose your mind by what Hoya was suddenly doing to you.

 

He caressed your while his head went lower. His tongue flicked your with his tongue. Pretty soon, he was drawing swirls on your with his tongue.

 

You moaned. “Ahhh… Hoya…”

 

Hoya then pulled your lips apart, making way for his fingers inside your .

 

You gasped.

 

“Hoya… Why are we doing this.”

 

“I’m replacing him.”

 

He looked you in the eyes.

 

He pushed his fingers in and out of your . “Use me as a replacement of him.”

 

He kissed your neck and on it.

 

“This is just wrong…” you said as you moaned.

 

“It’s not, ~~~~~-ah…” He pushed in and out of your faster.

 

Finally, you cummed.

 

You both moaned.  Pleased with himself, he smiled at you and spread your legs.

 

“Hoya…”

 

He then dipped his head on your . He gave one slow on your .

 

“Uhhh…”

 

He on it quickly. He then stuck his tongue inside you. You gripped the bed sheets tightly.

 

For the second time, you cummed.

 

 He lapped up your juices before positioning his in front of your womanhood.

 

“Do you want me to continue, ~~~~~-ah?”

 

You hesitated but nodded anyway. As much as you hated to admit it, you were feeling desperate for it.

 

For the feelings.

 

For love.

 

Finally, he inside you.

 

You hugged him close to you.

 

It had been a long time since you felt that way.

 

He pushed in and out of you. You moaned with him.

 

He kissed you passionately. Finally, you both cummed.

 

And you were satisfied.

 

You actually felt happy.

 

“Howon-ah… Thank you…”

 

He kissed you on your forehead and laid down beside you.

 

.................................

 

End of Chapter 15

 

Whew! Took 13 pages to type this chapter. This is to make up for the time I took before updating... So sorry...

 

Hope you still like this one :)