Why Woohyun Dresses That Way

Snakes and Ladders

 

Woohyun smirked. 

 

The stylist noona just gave him another set of clothings which reveal his body generously but will still make anyone want to rip his clothes off of him.

 

Anyone would find him y in that outfit and he was sure he would make anyone crazy especially when he finally dances to their new song, "Paradise."

 

He knew that no one would be able to resist him.

 

That would include you.

 

And so, back stage at the dressing room, he kept on glancing at you to see if you were also stealing glaces at him to see his body.

 

And he was right. You kept on glancing at him and try to take a glimpse of his abs.

 

His smirk widened.  But that smirk was wiped off when Sunggyu suddenly went behind you and hugged you on the waist. 

 

"~~~~~-yah..." Sunggyu whined.

 

You felt him nuzzle his nose on you neck carefully like feather.

 

You shivered. "S-Sunggyu oppa..." You whispered.

 

Sunggyu smirked. "~~~~~-yah, after our comeback, we're going to have a date, right?" He said through your skin.

 

You could feel his breath caressing your skin and his lips moving. You blushed.

 

You were about to say something but you were suddenly pulled into a possessive hug, yanking you away from Sunggyu.

 

"Yah! Kim Sunggyu! Get your hands off my ~~~~~-yah!" He s his arms around you possesively, pressing your body against him. 

 

Your head and hands were on his chest and you could feel his well-toned muscle. You absent-mindedly wondered how his body would feel without the fabric separating his skin from yours.

 

'Aish! Stop being erted, ~~~~~!!!' You scolded yourself.

 

Then, you smelled his perfume. That musky scent of citrus. Dongwoo.

 

"Dongwoo, she's mine and you know that." Sunggyu said, trying to get you away from his number one rival, Dongwoo.

 

As Dongwoo was about to say something witty, the staff called Sunggyu and, with a "Bye ~~~~~-yah! See ya later!" and a naughty smile on his face, Sunggyu ran off to where the staff were.

 

"Oppa, I'm—" You were about to push him away from you gently but he suddenly pressed you harder against him.

 

Your heartbeat raced.

 

You then felt Dongwoo's hands go lower to your back. You blushed some more. This man never cares if anyone sees him doing his business.

 

Seeing the scene, Woohyun's eyes burned with jealousy.

 

"Yah! You two, could you please be a little more private with your... stuff?" He said, obviously annoyed.

 

"~~~~~-yah and I don't mind if you watch us doing our stuff." Dongwoo emphasized the word 'stuff' as he wiggled his eyebrows at Woohyun.

 

Woohyun scowled.

 

"Oppa!!!" Embarrassed, you pushed DOngwoo away from you and faced Woohyun. You blushed as you saw his bare chest.

 

"What, you like it?" Woohyun was suddenly into a good mood. "Don't worry, you'll see more of this and I'll assure you that you'll keep on looking at me once we're on that stage." He smirked as he pulls his suit to the side, giving you a better view of his body.

 

You blushed even more. Woohyun knew you loved his body.

 

In fact, that's why he kept on wearing those kinds of clothes... for your entertainment.

 

He smirked evilly.

 

'~~~~~~-yah. I'm going to make you fall for me.' Woohyun thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

okay that's all for now. it as a starter but... oh well. :>

 

hope you liked it.