ert Kid

Snakes and Ladders

 

Woohyun was angry with what he saw.
 
He was about to burst in anger but thankfully, Seungyeol came. 
 
“~~~~~-yah?,” Seungyeol called. “What’s taking you so long? We’re about to start the movie.”
 
“Ah, ne.” You quickly ran to Seungyeol’s side.
 
“What are we going to watch?” You asked Seungyeol.
 
“I don’t know.” He shrugged.
 
“But what do you guys usually watch?”
 
Seungyeol didn’t reply. “S-stuff.”
 
“Hmmm…” You  pouted. “If I were to guess, I’d say Dongwoo is starting to put on a movie right now.”
 
Seungyeol blushed.
 
“You guys don’t usually watch with him, do you?”
 
“W-What???” Seungyeol nervously asked.
 
You chuckled. “Of course not. The Seungyeol I know is an innocent little kid.” You smiled at him and tip toed to pat his head.
 
Then, you continued walking.
 
But he didn’t. He was frozen in his spot.
 
In Seungyeol’s mind, he was seeing images. 
 
Not-so-innocent images.
 
And not-very-suitable-for-little-kids images.
 
As you walked, Seungyeol watched you intently, taking in every detail of you.
 
In fact, he was going beyond what he was seeing. And last night’s movie watching with Dongwoo kept on replaying on his mind and his dreams of you and him replacing the main characters in the movie was bugging him. 
 
He had been dreaming of you that way since he met you.
 
He had been yearning for you to touch him. He was always thinking of other meanings in the way you touch him. For him, your skin touching his skin gets him thinking of how much softer the other parts of your body would be.
 
For him, your innocent smile turns into something freakishly y that at night, it gets him into thinking what other y faces you’d make for him if you were right next to him on bed.
 
 For him, the slight pat on the head develops into the fantasy of you grabbing his hair while his tongue goes deeper in your—
 
But his thoughts were cut off when you called him, “Seungyeol? Is there something wrong?”
 
“I…” Seungyeol blushed as he felt an aching in his lower regions. Damn images. “I’m not feeling well.” 
 
You tilted your head questioningly at him.
 
He blushed deeper. “I really have to take care of my… sickness. Bye, ~~~~-yah.” He ran to his room.
 
“What’s wrong with him?” You wondered.
 
 
……………………………………
End of Chapter 4
 
Man~ I’m so tired. Just finished working and stuff.. 
 
BTW, I might explain stuff on chapter (counts with fingers) 9, I guess? Things might get revealed on Chapter 7 or 8 so please continue supporting this fic! I love you all! 
 
Sorry, I have a busy schedule (man, I feel like I'm in entertainment industry or somethin') so I don't get to update much but I try to update so please bear with me. 
 
:)