Lollipop

Snakes and Ladders

 

Sorry I took time to update. :>

 

Start of Chapter 14:

 

………………………………………………………………………..

 

You were in L’s room.

 

You were lying down on your stomach as you read your school notes. Everyone except Sunggyu who went out to buy ice cream was staring at you, watching you study.

 

Sungjong suddenly bounced on the bed you were on.

 

Everybody groaned angrily.

 

“Yah, Lee Sungjong! We told you not to disturb her!” L yelled at Sungjong.

 

“I just wanted to give noona a candy to cheer her on!”

 

“But—“

 

“It’s okay, Myungsoo-yah.” You took the lollipop SUngjong was handing you. “Thanks Sungjong-ah.” You smiled at the innocent-looking maknae.

 

He smiled back and made a heart shape. “Saranghae, noona~” He went back to one of the corners and stared at you.

 

You then started listening to music and put on your headphone.

 

You unwrapped the lollipop and popped it into your mouth.

 

All eyes were fixed on the lollipop now.

 

They watched as it disappeared into your mouth. They watched you on it, making popping sounds every time it goes out past your lips. They watched you on it.

 

And they imagined something else.

 

Just how erted can these guys be, really?

 

 

Seungyeol’s POV:

 

When Sungjong gave ~~~~~~-ah that lollipop, I knew right away that it was a wrong move.

 

When Dongwoo hyung watches , he’d say, “Look at that woman him like a lollipop. Ch’yeah!” and since then, I’ve always thought of making ~~~~~~-ah lollipops so I could at least have an idea of what she’s be like if she MY lollipop. And seeing ~~~~~~-ah the candy in front of me, thoughts wouldn’t stay still in their proper places.

 

Worse, my lollipop also wouldn’t stay still in its place.

 

I was getting by the sounds she’s making.

 

And the way she her lips, damn! Didn’t she know it was sinful to eat lollipops in front of men?!

 

End of Seungyeol’s POV

 

Dongwoo’s POV

 

Speechless.

 

Just what could I say when she’s doing it right in front of me?! Of course, she wasn’t doing it EXACTLY as I want her to, but that, she was still doing some !

Okay, let’s get this straight. I always flirt with her and touch her but the most erted thing I had ever done to her was fantasize about her ing me! Or at the very least, my ! (Author’s Note: Apparently, Dongwoo doesn’t think that touching people on certain parts isn’t erted.)

 

Normally, I’d want to just push her down, and yeah, molest her, especially since she was already on a bed, but I knew that studying was important to her end I knew she’d get angry if I disturb her. I care about her feelings, too, you know.

 

. I’m getting a hard-on.

 

I my lips as she once again popped the lollipop into . I watched her on it, unconsciously making sounds.

 

I tilted my head to the side.

 

Ugh! If only I could touch her now.

 

If only I could take care of my now!

It was better than if the person you like was the one on a candy…

 

I badly wanted to touch my and take care of it right away. But ~~~~~ would think I’m weird and she might stop what was doing and… Darn, I was really going crazy!

 

End of Dongwoo’s POV

 

Sungjong’s POV:

 

I wanted to do an epic facepalm.

 

As I looked at each member, I could see lust in their eyes as I knew we were all thinking about the same thing. That very same erted thing.

 

Why did I decide to give her a lollipop???

 

No, the question should be, why did I decided to give her a lollipop NOW?!?

 

Of all times, why now???

 

Why not when we are just alone and only I can see her making such… things???

 

Ah, Sungjong, you stupid, stupid person!!!

“Mmmm…” I heard noona sigh in delight. I gave her strawberry flavoured lollipop. I knew it was her favourite.

 

She sighed contentedly.

 

And that didn’t help ease my anxiousness at all.

 

I glanced worriedly at Dongwoo hyung. He might lose control and just jump on noona and… Oh I wouldn’t even want to think about it.

 

I also saw Hoya hyung bit his lower lip as I knew he was trying to supress his moan. He was holding a pillow in front of him and I knew he was trying to hide his hard-on as well.

 

I realized I was probably getting hard, too as I felt my rub against the fabric of my boxers.

 

I quickly grabbed a pillow and hid my “secret” as well.

 

End of Sungjong’s POV

 

L’s POV:

 

Did she use to do that with Woohyun???

I knew it was an innocent act to lollipops. It’s candy, for heaven’s sake!!! But why did it seem to squeeze out dirty thoughts from me?!

 

Myungsoo-yah, that was sooo wrong of you to think that way!!! ~~~~~-ah, I want you right now…

 

I didn’t know whether I should thank Sungjong for giving her that lollipop or not…

 

And the way she groaned when she couldn’t understand what she was reading… It was so y.

 

It was innocent I knew, but it was distracting! And here I thought the others would be the ones distracting her.

 

Turned out that she was being the distraction to all of us instead.

 

So I just closed my eyes but my imagination worked better (or worse).

 

End of L’s POV

 

Woohyun’s POV:

 

My body was aching for it.

 

My body was yearning for her.

 

I was yearning for that mouth.

 

I wanted to be that lollipop.

 

I missed her doing that to me.

 

And suddenly I was jealous.

 

Yes, Nam Woohyun was jealous of a lollipop.

 

I watched as she stuck out her tongue to at the candy.

 

I my tongue as well.

 

But then I thought, ‘~~~~~-ah, surely, you can do better than just that.’

 

Trying to stay still, I crossed my arms.

 

Were the others watching her the way I was watching her?

 

End of Woohyun’s POV

 

Hoya’s POV:

 

Was it just me or did it really get hot all of a sudden?

 

I seriously wanted to take of my clothes but my senses told me it was wrong to do so.

 

To tell the truth, I’m really weak at such kind of things. That was one of the reasons why I don’t always initiate skinship with her the way the others do. Because I might not be able to control myself.

 

I bet everyone was already getting bothered by this.

 

I would have laughed at the thought if I wasn’t having problems of my own.

 

Even Dongwoo was handling himself pretty well.

 

But as for me, I was barely in control of myself.

 

I was losing grip.

 

Finally, she was close to finishing her lollipop.

 

If it wasn’t for the good show she was giving, I would have ran to my room and let loose this feeling once and for all. But I wouldn’t miss this for anything.

 

I felt bad for thinking of er that way but I bet all of us thought the same thing so I could at least let go of feeling guilt.

 

I clenched my fist as I try to control myself.

 

Luckily, Sunggyu hyung went inside the room.

 

End of Hoya’s POV

 

Sunggyu’s POV:

 

“I’m back and I brought ice cream!” I held out the ice creams.

 

But no one paid attention to me.

 

I didn’t think anyone even noticed me.

 

They were lost in their own worlds.

 

But they were looking at only one direction: at ~~~~~~~.

 

I heard her make a sound as I turn my head to her direction.

 

I was stunned. She was on a lollipop.

 

And it looked delicious.

 

No, not the lollipop.

 

It was delicious—what she was doing to the lollipop.

 

And then, she put down her headphone and stretched her body.

 

“Ah~ Oh, Sunngyu oppa!” She looked up at me. “Are those ice creams?”

 

“Y-yeah.” I said, flushed. “P-popsicles.”

 

I heard the other members groaned.

 

“Oh yay! May I have some?” She asked.

 

Hoya coughed. “I—I think I should get going.” He said awkwardly as he quickly exited the room.

 

End of Sunggyu’s POV

 

Normal POV:

 

You watched as Hoya went out. “I wonder what’s wrong?” You tilted your head innocently.

 

“He was just tired, I guess.” Sunggyu said.

 

“Y-yeah, noona.” Sungjong agreed. But he knew what the real reason was.

 

“I see. Oppa, may I have a popsicle, please?”

 

SUnggyu was about to hand you one but everyone else, except L who seemed sleeping, stopped you.

 

“No!!!” They all yelled.

 

“Wh-why?” You were surprised.

 

“You should just focus on your studying.” Seungyeol said.

 

“W-well… Okay” You nodded.

 

They sighed. Another round of those and they knew they’d lose control, too, like Hoya.

 

One by one, the members went out of the room.

 

You noticed L sleeping on the floor.

 

He was and groaning so you thought he was having a bad dream.

 

You shook him. “Myungsoo-yah… Myungsoo-yah…!”

 

In L’s dream, he thought your were calling out to him ily.

 

“Myungsoo-yah!!!” You yelled at him.

 

He opened his eyes.

 

“If you were going to sleep, at least sleep on th bed. After all, it’s YOUR bed.”

 

“O-on the bed?” He didn’t catch any of what you said. Only those three words.

 

You nodded. He blushed.

 

“I—I’m going outside for a while. Study well, ~~~~~-ah!” He quickly went out of the room, sweating.

 

‘They’re all acting weird…’ You thought

 

…………………………………………………………

 

End of Chapter 14

 

Ahhhh!!! I’ve been full of new story plots but I am plain too lazy to start a new one. T_T

 

I’m thinking of starting new fics. Four, to be exact.

 

One is a sweet one about you and Woohyun.

 

One is a fic about Dongwoo and you and Seungyeol.

 

One is another one about all Infinite members and you. But his one doesn’t have a concrete storyline yet.

 

The last one is a Teen Top fic including you. Particularly, it would be about you, Chunji, and Niel. This one is my personal favourite (and the second one)

 

Which do you think shall I start first?

 

By the way, I’m so sorry if I seem to switch from “was” to “is” in this chapter. It’s just difficult for me to write in first person POV in past form. :> I haven’t proofread the whole chapter, you see.

 

Anyway, Happy 2012, everyone!!!