POVs

Snakes and Ladders

 

Hi! First of all, I’d like to thank hmoobthorgurl_K3U for making this story’s poster. Thank you very much. I appreciate it a lot. I love it! Thanks!!!

 

So now, this is the 8th chapter. I would be putting some of the members’ thoughts during the last chapter and I will be writing their thoughts in first person POV. : )

 

Here goes:

 

………………….

 

Seungyeol’s POV

 

Dongwoo hyung asked what color of underwear I was wearing.

 

“Seriously, hyung, do you really have to ask that?” I asked

 

 I glanced at ~~~~~-ah. It was so embarrassing to answer that in front of her. “It’s embarrassing!” I felt my cheeks heat up.

 

And then, I just heard Sunggyu hyung say,  “~~~~~-ah. Have you had a boyfriend?”

 

My ears perked up. Now that’s something interesting.

 

“Y-yes, I had.”  I saw her blush.

 

When Dongwoo hyung said, “Did you… did you love him?” my heart started to race faster. Please say no, ~~~~-ah. Because if you did, basing on your reaction, it must mean that you still love him.

 

I shifted my gaze uncomfortably to Dongwoo hyung. He seemed uncomfortable as well.

 

“Yes. A lot. And he was my first love...” I fought the urge to gasp. But she said she… That she…

 

But  before I could think of anything else, I heard someone say, “Who broke up with who?”

 

“H-he did.”

 

Oh.

 

So the guy broke up with him. Then that would give more reasons for me to think that she is still in love with him. She probably didn’t want to break up…

 

“Have you… done it with him?” Sunggyu hyung asked.

 

She nodded. I felt my insides felt weak. Something inside my chest hurts. I wonder why…

 

Next thing I saw, Dongwoo hyung was on top of ~~~~~-ah.

 

My eyes widened. I wanted hyung away from her.

 

I wanted to be the in hyung’s position.

 

I was… jealous.

 

End of Seungyeol’s POV

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

So noona had fallen in love with someone else before.

 

But ~~~~~ noona is MY noona. Nobody takes my noona away from me!

 

I frowned inwardly.

 

Actually, if Dongwoo hyung would want to beat ~~~~ noona’s ex boyfriend up, I’d be one to cheer for him. But noona would feel terrible if I let her see that I agree with hyung so I asked him to calm down when he suddenly raged.

 

I have to keep my sweet, innocent look to noona. If I did, she’d act like I’m a puppy and I’m cuddly and she’s cuddle with me all the time and she wouldn’t be able to resist my cuteness and she’d fall in love with me and I’d be able to do what I want with her.

 

“How about I make you forget about him?”  Dongwoo hyung told noona while on top of her. I frowned.

 

Why does hyung always get to do erted little stuff with noona?

 

He’s the only one in our group who is like that! Unless, there’s someone else who does erted things to noona in secret.

 

“We’ll play a game.” I heard Dongwoo hyung whisper to noona. I heard it because my position was a little close to noona’s.

 

As I heard that, I thought of what game I want to play.

 

If I were to play with noona, I’d ask her to wear costumes. I’d pick the cute ones.

 

The ones that are fluffy.

 

And short.

 

And would reveal much of skin.

 

A costume that would allow me to gain easy access to her body that when I cuddle her, it’s almost like I’m making out with her with the amount of skin she’s showing.

 

I smiled. I’d make her wear many other costumes and dresses, Waaai~ I’m so excited now to play dress-up.

 

On the other hand, maybe it would be better to play “undress” instead.

 

I wanted to smirk but I couldn’t. Noona might see me and think I’m a ert. I’m not a ert!!!

 

End of Sungjong’s POV

 

 

Dongwoo’s POV

 

~~~~-ah had a boyfriend before.

 

For some reasons, I feel so angry.

 

“Did you… did you love him?”Damn, why do I feel so angry and nervous???

 

 If she say yes, I will really throw her on the bed now and make her forget about whoever that guy is. Really, I bet I can do that.

 

“Yes. A lot. And he was my first love...” ! Shall I grab her and start making her forget about him now?

 

But keeping my cool, if you could even that “cool” because I was already feeling angry, I asked, “Then why did you… Break up?” I couldn’t say the words straight. I kinda felt like I’d… hurt her. After all, she still looks fragile. I don’t want to hurt her.

 

“We didn’t— I mean, we weren’t a… Well, maybe he just—“

 

“Who broke up with who?” Hoya suddenly asked.

 

“H-he did.” That was it. That was the queue for me to stand up and ravage her and give her the pleasure she needs to forget that jerk.

 

But probably not.  I just kept quiet. This must be hard for her, too.

 

“Have you… done it with him?” Sunggyu asked, looking nervous.

 

She  looked down and slightly nodded.

 

This was it. Really. Seriously.

 

I lost control and burst out.  “Damn! And I thought I could be your first! Who’s that guy, I will really kill him! Tear him up into pieces—“

 

“Hyung, calm down.” Sungjong said.

 

I sighed. “He’s stupid, ~~~~-ah. Your ex is a jerk. You don’t deserve him.” I stood up and walked towards her. I knelt in front of her and stared at her.

 

She may have had with him first but I'm the only one should really own her.

 

“How about I make you forget about him?” 

 

“We’ll play a game.” I reached for her hair. “I’ll make you think only of me. I’ll make you scream my name so you only have me in your mind. And in your heart.” Then I’d you with all my might.  “And in your body.” I started kissing her neck forcefully. I can make you scream only my name. You’d beg for me. I swear I can do that.

 

Before I could even enjoy, Sunggyu pulled me up.

 

End of Sunggyu’s POV

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“~~~~~-ah. Have you had a boyfriend?” I wanted to glare at Sunggyu. Why did he have to bring that up?

 

“Y-yes, I had.” I was surprised.

 

Never thought she’d confess that past.

 

“Really, noona?! For real? When?” Sungjong shot a series of questions.

 

“Uhmmm… Perhaps about 3 or 2 years ago.” Two years and 1 month ago to be exact, ~~~~~-ah. Then we broke up after six months of relationship.

 

Darn. Why do I remember all these things?

 

“Did you… did you love him?”  I looked down. What will you say? Did you ever love me?

 

“Yes. A lot. And he was my first love...” My eyes widened as I kept my head bowed down.

 

She loved me. A lot. My heart started to ache.

 

Can’t we go back to that time when we were still together?

 

I still love you… I never stopped loving you.

 

Ah, it’s all my fault.

 

“Then why did you… Break up?” Dongwoo asked again.

 

“We didn’t— I mean, we weren’t a… Well, maybe he just—“ Because I said I never loved you. Because I thought you were cheating on me. Because I was stupid.

 

“Who broke up with who?”

 

“H-he did.” I didn’t mean to, But I was so angry.

 

Months later I still never got over my stupid pride and I never said sorry to you. I never saw you since then. Until you came to work for our company.

 

“Have you… done it with him?” Sunggyu asked. Memories flooded in my mind. I could remember the feel of her skin against mine, what it was like to be inside her, what it was like to kiss her….  What it was like to make love with her.

 

She nodded. That’s right. I inwardly smiled. Let them know I’ve had you first.

 

But then, I thought sadly, will I ever have you again?

 

Next thing I heard, Dongwoo was saying, “How about I make you forget about him?” 

 

No you won’t, dammit!!!

 

End of Woohyun’s POV

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

The whole time, I was observing Woohyun.

 

No, I am not obsessed with him. I am just interested about his reactions.

 

I was the only one who knew about this relationship of theirs.

 

They didn’t even know that I knew about it. They didn’t know that while they were in a relationship, I was already starting to develop feelings for ~~~~~ as well, although she doesn’t even know me at that time yet. She didn’t even know that I exist. Yet I was watching her from afar every time, enduring the hurt I was feeling when I was practically stalking them when they were out on their secret dates because that was the only time I could see her.

 

I first saw her when I followed Woohyun after practice to ask him to teach me some dance steps.

 

Then, I saw her. He never introduced me to her but back then, I already fell in love at first sight.

 

“Who broke up with who?”

 

“H-he did.” I saw that Woohyun’s head was bowed down. That’s right. Feel ashame for dumping her. For being stupid. For wasting her love.

 

“Have you… done it with him?”

 

~~~~~-ah nodded.

 

“Th-then, he was your first?!?”

 

I thought I saw Woohyun’s face brighten up for a while.

 

I felt angry.

 

Really, Woohyun, you’re feeling happy just because you were her first???

 

I clenched my fist.

 

I swear, you will never have her again.

 

She’s not yours anymore.

 

End of Myungsoo’s POV

 

………………………..

 

End of Chappie 8

 

OMG! This chappie is freaking long. I felt tired.

 

bestfriend_inspirit I updated~ Thanks for the comment! *hug*

 

sungyeollover actually, I don’t know what I want to happen to their relationship yet. Haha. We’ll see if she gets back with woohyun : )

 

jetset dongwoo’s so aggressive

 

zenlovers hahaha. I can’t help it! It’s part of the story, as much as I hate it.

 

twinkleey- we love dongwoo, ryt? Ryt??

 

LeePeppers I think that seungyeol is the genuinely sweet one. Hahaha. Sungjong is a secret devil even though he’s cute so let’s suppoet seungyeol! Haha

 

BeMineInParadise hahahaha. Yeah, kinda scary but I think he’s really hot

 

ZZzzzGirl4eva I hope this chapter reached your expectations : )

 

wow-ci this chapter kinda answered that secret thing with woohyun. Hope you liked this one!

 

leehowon hahaha. So easy to imagine dongwoo as an aggressive beast. Lol. I love describing him as AGGRESSIVE

 

NamstarWOO yay~ I just did! Hope you liked this one.

 

THANKS FOR THE LOVE, GUYS!!!