Better Than

Snakes and Ladders

 

Start of Chapter 17

 

....................................

 

Dongwoo was never a dirty player.

 

Sure, he’s aggressive and all but when he wants something, he gets it using fair methods.

 

Actually, he’s used to getting what he wants.

 

What he wants, he always gets. One fact about him is that whenever he sees something he really likes, say a fashion accessory, he never lets it go and buys it immediately.

 

At least that’s what he does on material things.

 

But here is something that cannot be gotten using money.

 

Or even fair methods: Love. Or simply put, YOU.

 

And this time, the only thing he could do was to use force.

 

..........................

 

“~~~~~~-ah, after the radio show, can I take you out to eat something nice?” Dongwoo wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

 

You looked at him. “You’re treating me to dinner, Dongwoo-yah?” You doubted that Dongwoo would suddenly offer a treat.

 

“Yup. My friend owns a hotel and restaurant somewhere and he wanted to treat me and I want to go with you.” He wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

 

“So basically, it’s your friend who’s treating me?”

 

Dongwoo laughed. “Yeah.” He made you face him as he pressed your body onto his. “And maybe we could have some fun afterwards. It’s a hotel, after all.”

 

You laughed.

 

“I’m serious, though.”

 

He was about to attack your neck when Sunggyu came and hit Dongwoo on the head. “Would you please stop harassing my ~~~~~-ah?” he said, pulling Dongwoo away from you.

 

As Dongwoo started arguing with Sunggyu, Sungjong came and hugged you. “Noona~” he chirped happily.

 

You smiled at him.

 

He squealed like a child before planting a kiss on your lips. You blushed. Until now, Sungjong’s bold yet cute actions still surprised you.“I missed kissing you, noona!” He said as he pulled you away from the other two.

 

He wrapped an arm around your other arm. “After our promotions, maybe we could go somewhere for a vacation, just the two of us!” He excitedly said.

 

“Sure!”

 

Unknown to you, Dongwoo was watching you walk away. He was close to putting his plan into action.

 

.........................

 

“Oooh! The food here’s great!” Dongwoo said as he tried tasting everything served to them.

 

You nodded and smiled as you took a bite of the delicious-looking steak.

 

“Mh~ This is really good!” You agreed with Dongwoo.

 

After a few more bites, Dongwoo offered you some wine. “~~~~~-ah, drink this, it tastes awesome!”

 

You nodded and sipped on it.

 

“Aish! Drink all of it! It won’t have an effect if you just sip on it!”

 

“Effect?” You got confused.

 

“I mean, it won’t taste very good.” He nervously laughed.

 

You drank all of it. “It IS good. Thanks, Dongwoo-yah!” You smiled sweetly at him.

 

A few seconds later, you suddenly felt dizzy.

 

“I—I think I got drunk?” You laughed.

 

“Do you easily get drunk?”

 

“N-no. But why... is it...” And your vision blurred.

 

And you were knocked out.

 

Dongwoo smiled mischievously. He carried you bridal style towards a bedroom connected to the room where you two ate.

 

“I’m sorry, ~~~~-ah. But I can’t have you any other way, it seems.”

 

He laid you down on the bed.

 

He was about to pull off your shirt when he suddenly got nervous. “Oh darn, why am I feeling like this?”

 

He bit his lips before finally pulling off all of your clothes.

 

First was your shirt. ‘Soft, milky skin... I’d love to touch more of it later on.’

 

And then your skirt. And then yourunderwear.

 

In a moment you were . He excitedly took off his clothes as well.

 

He stared at your peaceful-looking face. He smiled as he touched your cheek gently. He planted a kiss on you cheek lovingly before finally succumbing to his desires.

 

His hands went to your s and started massaging them. You moaned.

 

Dongwoo got even more excited.

 

He then started kissing your neck. He and on your soft skin while his hands continued doing wonders to your s.

 

“Uhhh, Woohyun-ah...!” You moaned.

 

Dongwoo froze for a while.

 

‘Woohyun? Is he her former lover?’ He was surprised for a while.

 

‘But there are tons of people with the same name so...’ he laughed at himself suspecting his friend to be your former boyfriend.

 

Dongwoo’s mouth trailed down your s as he on the bud.

 

“Mhhhhmmm.... Oppa... Woohyun oppa... More...” You pushed his head towards your s.

 

Dongwoo was suddenly bothered by it. Fortunately for him, he remembered what was written on the pill’s container: that taking those pills with sleeping pills may produce an effect similar to alcohol’s. In other words, the person may feel like he/she is drunk, , and sleepy.

 

“~~~~~~-ah. I—I’m your ex-boyfriend... right?” Dongwoo said, pretending to be the “Woohyun” you were talking about.

 

You nodded slightly as you pulled his head towards you for a wild kiss.

 

Both your mouths opened, your tongues battled for dominance.

 

Pulling back, Dongwoo asked again. “N-Nam Woohyun, right?”

 

You moaned, indicating a yes.

 

Dongwoo’s heartbeat quickened.

 

“Infinite’s Nam Woohyun... correct?” His hardened accidentally brushed your skin.

 

You moaned. “Uhhhh... Yes, so... please... just...!” Your eyes opened, half-lidded as you pushed his body down as you hovered above him.

 

You kissed him on the neck, on it as your hand rested on his . You wrapped your hand around it and pumped on it slowly.

 

Dongwoo moaned. Suddenly forgetting what he was worrying about, one of his hands took hold of your , caressing them while the other landed on your back.

 

He moaned as he pressed his chest onto yours, feeling your soft s pressed against him.

 

With one quick movement, he was once again the one dominant one.

 

“~~~~~-ah, I’ve been wanting to do this.” He positioned his on your .

 

Forcefully, he inserted it inside you.

 

You gasped in pain.

 

He sped up as he hit you harder.

 

“Ahhh! Woohyun-ah... Woohyun... Faster... Oh....”

 

He obliged. He went as fast and hard as he could get.

 

“Uh, Uh....” You wrapped your arms around him as you kissed him passionately.

 

As you were kissing, he spread your legs further as he slammed into your as hard as possible.

 

You both moaned into the kiss.

 

Dongwoo kissed you on the neck wildly, as if he would eat you up quite literally.

 

Slowly, as you felt Dongwoo’s intense s, you were getting back to your senses.

 

Dongwoo was close to as he sped up even faster.

 

You moaned.

 

Suddenly, your eyes quickly flew open. “Wh-where...? Wh--- Uhhh....”

 

Dongwoo looked nto your eyes. “You’re awake?” He said seductively.

 

“D-dongwoo-yah!” You gasped in surprise.

 

“Shhh.” He kissed you on the lips.

 

Your body started acting on its own. You felt like your body wanted it so much that you couldn’t resist.

 

You didn’t know that it was Dongwoo’s pills’ fault.

 

Slowing down, he started spilling his seeds inside you.

 

“Ahhhh...” He groaned as he closed his eyes, feeling your warmth.

 

You moaned as well.

 

Both of you panting, Dongwoo pulled out of you.

 

He sat down with his still erected.

 

“Sit on me, ~~~~~-ah.” He ordered you.

 

To your surprise, your body immediately obeyed.

 

Your rubbed on his as Dongwoo took one of your s with his hand and massaged it. While the other hand took the other mound and moved it towards his mouth. He took out his tongue and on your .

 

You could clearly see what he was doing and it made you excited.

 

“Dongwoo-yah, quit that and just me. Now!” You said in an obviously voice.

 

“Not yet, ~~~~-ah.” His hand moved to your and cupped it.

 

You moaned. He rubbed on it slowly at first.

 

You started moving your hips against his hand. He went faster.

 

“Oh... Dongwoo!!!”

 

Dongwoo smirked. It felt good hearing his own name being moaned during .

 

Just as you were getting to your , DOngwoo removed his hands.

 

Impatient, you grabbed his and inserted it inside your hole.

 

Dongwoo moaned.

 

You moved your body up and down as you felt him into you.

 

As if you’re not in control of any of your body parts any longer, you started to say, “Ah.. Dongwoo just me. me hard... Ahhh... I want this...!”

 

Dongwoo could feel your walls squeezing his as he ed faster.

 

His plan worked. And this couldn’t even be called ‘.’ Both of you wanted this. You wanted this, you said so yourself.

 

He then took hold of your waist.

 

“I don’t know why your boyfriend left you.” He gave you a very rough . “But he must be a fool to not enjoy this.” He grabbed your s while still roughly ing into you.

 

You couldn’t even move anymore. Dongwoo was the one ing upwards and your left it all to gravity to let you slam yourself onto him. His s were draining your energy.

 

He laid you down on the bed as he ed a few more before once more.

 

“This is really great, huh, ~~~~~-ah?”

 

You nodded.

 

Dongwoo smiled and kissed you on the lips.

 

He was genuinely happy with what happened. Not because he was finally able to release his -driven hormones. Not because he was finally able to take care of his lust.

 

But because in this way, he was able to get at least a piece of you.

 

If he couldn’t get your heart, a part of you would be enough for him.

 

It would hurt, of course, he wanted everything of you.

 

But he’d settle for this. He’d settle for having at least a small part of you.

 

At the very least, he’d feel like you actually love him.

 

At the very least, he could give his love to you.

 

At the very least, he had you.

 

He pulled out of you and laid down beside you.

 

You wrapped your arms around him as the effect of the pills was finally wearing off.

 

You felt your heart ache.

 

You knew what you just did was wrong.

 

And so was what you did with Hoya.

 

Doing such things with a person you’re not committed to is plain wrong.

 

But it felt good.

 

It made you feel alive and loved.

 

It gave comfort better than ice cream can give.

 

Better than hugs.

 

Better than kisses.

 

Even better then love.

 

....................................

 

End of Chapter 17

 

I’m so sorry for not updating for so long. Hope you liked this chapter~