First Love

Snakes and Ladders

 

You and Infinite were sitting in a circle, playing Questions.

 

The other members were asked questions that were fairly easy.

 

“Okay, Sengyeol-ah, what color of underwear are you wearing?” Dongwoo asked.

 

“Seriously, hyung, do you really have to ask that?” He frowned, and glanced at you. “It’s embarrassing!” And he blushed.

 

“Whatever. Okay, it’s ~~~~~’s turn!”

 

“I’ll ask! I’ll ask!” Sunggyu raised his hand like a little kid.

 

“~~~~~-ah. Have you had a boyfriend?”

 

The question took you by surprise. “Wh-what?” Everyone was listening attentively. Sungjong was the most eager to listen as he leaned closer to you, trying to cuddle close.

 

“Y-yes, I had.” You looked down and blushed, avoiding everyone’s stare… Especially Woohyun’s.

 

“Really, noona?! For real? When?” Sungjong shot a series of questions to you.

 

“Uhmmm… Perhaps about 3 or 2 years ago.”

 

“Did you… did you love him?” Dongwoo’s composure was suddenly gone as he asked uncomfortably.

 

You gave them a small smile. “Yes. A lot. And he was my first love...”

 

“Then why did you… Break up?” Dongwoo asked again.

 

You gulped. “We didn’t— I mean, we weren’t a… Well, maybe he just—“

 

“Who broke up with who?” Hoya suddenly asked.

 

“H-he did.” You gave him a bitter smile, reminiscing the sad memories.

 

And the good ones, too.

 

Everyone was then quiet. Perhaps they sensed the discomfort you were feeling with the subject.

 

But everyone was curious about this part of your life. They just met you a year ago so they didn’t know about this part of you. So they wouldn’t let the topic slip off that easily.

 

“Have you… done it with him?” Sunggyu asked, looking nervous. ‘What am I expecting her to answer?’ he thought.

 

You looked down and slightly nodded.

 

You heard them gasp and you blushed. This thing was really private but you didn’t mind opening up to them.

 

“Th-then, he was your first?!?” Sunggyu was definitely shocked.

 

You nodded again.

 

Dongwoo punched the floor. “Damn! And I thought I could be your first! Who’s that guy, I will really kill him! Tear him up into pieces—“

 

“Hyung, calm down.” Sungjong said.

 

“He’s stupid, ~~~~-ah. Your ex is a jerk. You don’t deserve him.” Dongwoo, finally, getting over his anger.

 

Dongwoo then stood up and walked towards you. He knelt in front of you and stared at you.

 

His gaze was so intense that you felt nervous.

 

He then took hold of your shoulders and he pushed you down on the floor.

 

You gasped.

 

“How about I make you forget about him?” He said in a seductive way.

 

He leaned closer to your ears.

 

“We’ll play a game.” His hands reached for your hair and twirled his fingers in it. “I’ll make you think only of me. I’ll make you scream my name so you only have me in your mind. And in your heart.” He looked down at your neck. “And in your body.” He plunged his lips on your neck.

 

“Yah!!! What are you doing?” Sunggyu pulled Dongwoo up.

 

“What? I’m making her feel better.”

 

“You’re practically her in front of us.”

 

“There’s no such thing as , leader. Only surprise .”

 

As the two were bickering, you looked down, memories of your past came flooding through your mind.

 

Suddenly, it was harder to breathe.

 

You head was aching a lot. You squeezed your eyes shut.

 

You groaned in pain.

 

And then you passed out.

 

 

............... 

End of Chapter 7

 

 

HI GUYS!!! I'm back~

 

The next chapter will be written in the members' point of view during this chapter. :) What exactly were they thinking when you were answering the questions? What were they feeling?

 

Find out in the next chapter~~~!

 

Thank you so much for supporting this fic

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

Comment replies: :)

 

JadeYuki: Thank you!!! <3

 

Huikaylala: Yay! A new reader! Thanks for the comment!

 

LeePeppers: Hahaha. Yeah, let's support choding. Is he your bias?

 

hmoobthorgurl_K3U: Thank you! I'll post on your wall. It means a lot to me! Thank you very much *hug*

 

inspirit95: guess~~~ :)

 

zenlovers: Isn't woohyun a jerk? I feel bad for making him look like a jerk, though...

 

Okay, so those are the replies to the last chapter's comments. Wasn't able to reply to the other chapters' comment... sorry! I'll be replying on the next ones, I promise~ :)