Argument

Snakes and Ladders

 

Infinite got up on stage.

 

You were excited to see them perform and you clapped your hands in anticipation. You sat as one of the audience.

 

Myungsoo sang the first line as he scanned the audience, trying to look for you.

 

He found it hard to sing, dance, and see each person’s face at once. But when it comes to looking for your face, he seemed to have no problems with it. He smirked once he found you. (a/n: do you notice L’s smirk whenever they perform? :D )

 

The other members managed to find you as well during the chorus part when and you smiled to each of them who catch your gaze.

 

But finally, it was Hoya’s turn. Your favorite so far was Hoya. He was always sweet to you and he was very gentle. The type you would like as an ideal boyfriend.

 

Then you noticed Woohyun and his attention-seeking flesh displayed there for show-off.

 

You blushed. Woohyun seemed to notice it as he exposed his flesh some more.

 

‘She is enjoying it!’ Woohyun thought, feeling accomplished.

 

After the performance, everyone went back to their dressing room and you followed.

 

“Hooray~!” You said as you went in. There was no one else there but the members and you.

 

Sungjong went up to you and hugged you.

 

“Congratulate us, noona!” You hugged him back.

 

“Congratulations, everyone!” You said, as Sungjong released you from the hug.

 

“Noona, I was really good, right?” Sungjong gave a childish smile.

 

“Of course! As always.” You gave Sungjong a smile.

 

“Waaah! I love you, noona!” Sungjong said as he dipped his head towards you and placed his lips gently on yours.

 

You blushed. You never got used to Sungjong doing that. The childish boy has developed a habit of smacking you on the lips whenever he got the chance.

 

Sungjong pulled back. “Do I get a reward?”

 

“You already got yours.” You giggled pertaining to the kiss he just stole.

 

“Wait, if Sungjong gets a kiss as a reward, does that mean we get one, too?” Sunggyu said, excited.

 

“She wouldn’t.” Woohyun said, annoyed.

 

“You’re such a mood wrecker, Woohyun.” Sunggyu pouted.

 

Then, Dongwoo stpped between you and Sungjong. “~~~~~~-yah, did you see my hip ing during the performance?” He gave you an evil grin.

 

Your heart raced faster. You nodded.

 

“I was imagining something,” He pushed you on the wall.

 

“L-like?”

 

“Like doing it with you.” He whispered in a husky voice, trailing kisses on your jaw down to your throat. You couldn’t speak. He looked up at you again again and said, “On bed.”

 

He finally gave you an open-mouthed kiss, inserting his tongue in your mouth, exploring every nook and cranny.

 

The rest of the members watched in shock. It was nothing new because it was SO Dongwoo-like to ravage a girl in public but seeing him kiss YOU in front of them was… disturbing.

 

Then Hoya came to the rescue.

 

Hoya put a hand on Dongwoo’s shoulder and effortlessly pulled Dongwoo away from you.

 

“What the hell, Hoya?!” Dongwoo yelled.

 

“Aish, don’t fight now, guys.” Sunggyu said, taking over.

 

Woohyun scowled. “Did you like that, ~~~~~~?” Woohyun sarcastically said to you.

 

“You looked at him, still flushed but blushed even more when you looks at his abs.

 

Seeing your reaction, Woohyun said, “You can nvere get enough, can you?” He smirked. “One moment, you go flirting with Dongwoo and next you’d go fantasizing about another guy’s body. That’s so you.” Woohyun said.

 

“Wh-what?” You were sensitive to these kinds of things so you were taken aback by what he said.

 

“I noticed you kept looking at my body.” (a/n: Because you keep on exposing it, Woohyun.) “Heh. You just love flirting around with guys, don’t you?”

 

Your eyes were now b with tears. “Fine! From now on, I will never, EVER look at you again!!!” You screamed as you stormed out of the room.

 

Everyone, even Woohyun was shocked.

 

“Y-you should apologize, Woohyun.” Seungyeol said, being the first one to recover from the shock.

 

“I won’t.” Woohyun said, shrugging it off as if it was nothing.

 

Groaning in annoyance, Hoya opened the door gently and walked out.

 

“There goes the prince.” Sunggyu said.

 

“But I want to be the prince!” Sungjong whined.

 

‘Darn. Hoya and his tactics.’ Woohyun clenched his fists.

 

 

.....................................

 

I haven't edited it. Sorry for the typos~

 

 

I wanna reply to my beloved readers who took the time to comment~

JadeYuki : oh woah. Thanks! I appreciate your intense fan girl reaction. J

ColorfulMist : thanks. I hope this chappie keeps you interested.

hmoobthorgurl_K3U: Thanks~

angeltears-315 : I try to update everyday but I’m getting busier -_- Hope you continue supporting this fic, though.

eirika209 : Let’s wait for that :>

hmoobthorgurl_K3U : That’s how I see them whenever they dance. Haha

jetset: Hahaha. You’re right. in a way, his personality in this fic is like an attention .

nanakm17: Thanks, I was confused with the surname. J