Hugs and Plans

Snakes and Ladders

 

Start of Chapter 16

………………………………………..

 

You woke up and felt that no one was beside you.

 

You felt a squeeze on your heart. ‘He left just like that…’ you thought sadly.

 

Then, you felt a noise from outside the bedroom.

 

The door opened gently and there appeared Hoya’s smiling face. “Good morning.” He smiled so sweetly that you felt like crying because of happiness.

 

You never experienced this before—waking up with someone after making love.

 

Usually, when you and Woohyun did it, he’d stay for a while but would have to leave as he had another appointment or things to take care of.

 

You stared at him with a smile but confusion was probably written on your face because Hoya asked you, “Are you wondering why I’m still here?”

 

You nodded as he sat beside you. You just noticed that he was wearing the robe you were wearing last night… And that you were . You pulled the blankets up to cover your s.

 

Hoya noticed that and chuckled.

 

“I told the others that I’ll be visiting my family and that I’ll be staying there for a night.”

 

“Oh…” You looked at him and saw that he was staring at you intently.

 

You blushed.

 

He chuckled once more and stood up. “Breakfast is ready, I’ll wait for you outside.”

 

You nodded.

 

As soon as you finished dressing up and freshening up yourself, you went outside of the room and ate with him.

 

It was probably the happiest morning of your life since your break-up with Woohyun and sice your parents died.

 

……..

 

Hoya left earlier so you could have time to prepare for school. You were feeling better so you insisted that you go to school and to your work after that.

 

When you went to Woollim Entertainment’s building, you were welcomed by Sungjong’s hug.

 

“Noona!!! I missed you soooo much!” He pecked you on the lips. You just couldn’t get used to Sungjong’s cute but straightforward actions.

 

“Where have you been, ~~~~-ah? We were waiting for you!” Sunggyu asked.

 

Just as Sunggyu was about to touch your hand, Dongwoo pulled you to his side. Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo. Ah, you missed these fights between Dongwoo and Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu started saying nasty words to Dongwoo and Dongwoo fought back.

 

Then, you felt a hand intertwine with your hand.

 

You looked at your side and saw Hoya smiling at you.

 

You smiled back.

 

L seemed to notice it so he stepped on your other side, pushing Dongwoo away. L put his hand on your chin and made you face him.

 

“I missed you, ~~~~~~-ah.” He smiled at you sweetly.

 

“I missed you, too, Myungsoo-yah.”

 

“What happened to you, anyway?”

 

“I got sick.” You smiled smugly.

 

“You got sick?!” A chorus of voices rang and L was suddenly pushed to the side as Sunggyu replaced him.

 

“Are you feeling better now? Huh? Huh?” Sunggyu said, putting his hand on your forehead.

 

“I’m feeling well now.”

 

“We were so damn worried about you not going to work and to our dorm to play with us!” Dongwoo scolded you.

 

“I’m sorry for worrying you.” You smiled apologetically.

 

At the corner of your eyes, you saw Sungyeol with a worried expression. You smiled at him and gestured him to come closer to you.

 

He did.

 

“I’m glad you’re fine, ~~~~~-ah.” He smiled.

 

“Aww… Thank you so much!” You felt so touched and happy because of all of them worrying so much about you that you hugged all of them.

 

You hugged Sungyeol first. Then, you pat his head cheerfully. He blushed.

 

Then Sunggyu. You whispered a “thank you” to him as you hugged him tightly.

 

Sungjong was the one to hug you. He cuddled to you and even kissed you twice on the lips “innocently.”

 

You then walked over to L and gave him a gentle hug. L rested his head on your head before you pulled away from him.

 

Then it was Woohyun. You hesitated whether to hug him or not. You wanted to pretend that you didn’t notice him but he smiled at you, concern written on his face.

 

You just had to hug him.

 

It was awkward, yes, but during the short hug, you heard Woohyun whisper, “Why didn’t you tell me you were sick? I could have taken care of you…”

 

For a moment you were shocked. Woohyun seemed to be surprised by his words as well as he gently (and awkwardly) pulled away from you.

 

You muttered a “thank you” to him shyly.

 

Finally, it was Hoya’s turn. It was long and sweet and Hoya looked like he wouldn’t let go of you so Dongwoo had to yank you away from him just so he could get his long awaited hug.

 

Dongwoo hugged you tightly, too tight for comfort as you felt him close every gap and space between your body and his.

 

He then started moving his hand to your and caressing you.

 

You blushed.

 

“Yah! DOngwoo stop that!” Sunggyu yelled and tried pulling him away from you.

 

Dongwoo smirked and kissed you on the neck before pulling away from you.

 

Just then, Infinite’s manager came. “Ah, welcome back, ~~~~~~-ah.” He nodded at you.

 

He then led all of you to another dressing room.

 

As you were walking, Hoya went beside you and intertwined your hands once more, pulling you close to him. And the two of you walked holding hands. You two were at the back and everyone was listening attentively to the manager so they didn’t notice.

 

But Dongwoo looked at the back.

 

Dongwoo was surprised. He never knew that Hoya could be so cunning. He was so gentle but he was actually cuddling you at everyone’s back (literally, Dongwoo thought)!!!

 

Dongwoo wondered what caused Hoya to suddenly become so touchy with you.

 

He was thinking about it until night that he couldn’t sleep. ‘I want her… I’m always so touchy with her but it’s not enough…’ His heart yearned for your touches. Darn it, thoughts of you were keeping him awake!

 

So he had to go to the kitchen and rummage for some sleeping pills.

 

That was when an idea struck him.

 

‘Sleeping pills?’

 

He thought some more.

 

‘How about I—“ A seemingly brilliant idea popped out of his mind.

 

The next day, he disguised himself and went to a medicine store to buy  loads of sleeping pills.

 

..And some other pills that make a person feel so -crazed.

 

Pills that a small amount of intake of it could make a person become so that that person wouldn’t be able to resist wanting .

 

……………………………………………………………

End of Chapter 16

 

Are most of you rooting for Hoya or L? How about our sweet, sweet choding Sungyeol? But how about our smexy Dongwoo? But then, how about our kind and manly Sunggyu? But would you be pushing aside Woohyun? And how about our “innocent” little Sungjongie? :<