I'm fine

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ughhh my head ing hurts, I had too many drinks last night." Bora hissed holding her aching head.

That's when she realized a pair of hands rapped around her waist. She looks to her side and sees a boy sound asleep.

She shakes the boy beside her and says, " Yah.....yah....Lay! Wake up!"

The boy slowly opens his eyes and wakes up to an angry girl beside him. He smiles playfully and tightens his grip on her.

She took a deep breath, "Tell me, tell me how bad was I last night." She closed her eyes and embraced herself to hear the news.

Lay looked at her and immidiately felt bad for her. " If you want me to be honest, you absolutely lost it last night. I don't know how many drinks you had but can I just say that you were extremely wasted. You began a fight with a girl and if I wasn't there to step in, you would have been clobbered. Not to mention on another man's bed right now for that matter."

" Oh? And what happened last night with you and me was any better?" She scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah it was." He slyly said.

",,! It's going to be all over the tabloids I know it. Kai must be crazy worried right now too." She cursed.

Lay looked at her pitiful ex-girlfriend wanting to comfort her.

" Lay listen, what happened last night between you and me please forget about it. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. We're over remember you made your choice and I accepted your decsion. If Kai sees you he's going to lose it and you know it." She said blankly looking at the ceiling waiting for a response.

" Ara. I know. I won't say that I regret my decision, or that I want you back. Because you won't change your mind no matter what I say or do, right? I won't ask for forgiveness for cheating on you or ask Kai to forgive me for hurting his sister, because that will never happen. I know. Helping you out last night at the club was the least I could do. I'm happy that I atleast did somthing right...for once." Lay quietly said.

They both sat in silence without bickering at each other like usual.

Bora said nothing until her phone wrang, she cursed when she saw the caller ID and quickly answered it.

"K-kai? Hey w-what's up?" She carefully answered.

"What's up? What do you mean what's up? How come you didn't come home last night, where the hell are you?! We have somewhere to be today, tell me where you are I'll come pick you up." He screamed.

Bora shivered and said, " I'll explain later, right now I'm at ------ hotel. Text me when your here I'll come down to see you."

They hung up and she quickly stood up frantically putting on her clothes messily scattered on the floor. Lay took that as a signal for he's coming. He as well  quickly put on his clothes stumbling around looking for his things.

" Listen I'll go out first, then you come out later. Do not get caught by the paparazzi and wait until Kai and I leave." Bora commanded.

All of a sudden a loud knock was heard from the door and out of panick Bora shoved Lay in the closet. Bora opened the door and tried to stay calm as possible.

"K-kai! I told you to text me so I could come down! Well whatever let's go." She rushed out closing the door until Kai's hand stopped her from closing it and entered the room.

" The lady at the counter tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter