Something new

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya, don't go coming to my bar just to take naps."

Bora lifted her head off the counter and gave a scoff.

"Don't mind me Lu. Give me one more glass." She ordered noncholantly.

"Are you crazy? Go home already, you've had enough for today." 

He picked up the empty glass in front of her and replaced it with a nice glass of cold water instead. 

"Stop watching over me when no one asked you to." She picked up the glass and gulped it down.

"That's for sure, if anything it's a pain in the cleaning up after you. But you're brother would kill me if I anything happened to you under my watch." Lu rubbed the back of his neck annoyed.

"Jheez, what a good friend you are." Rolling her eyes around arrogantly.

She stared at the synical scene in front of her. The overbaring base of the music and the dull but yet lively bodies dancing against one another was a scene she's been too familiar with now, it was getting boring.

"Want me to call Kai to pick you up? I'm amazed you haven't passed out yet."

"Lu, I said don't mind me. I can go home by myself."

"Yeah right, I'm calling hi-"

"Please, don't call him Lu. I'm already enough of a bother to him, I don't want to add more on to him as it is."

She pleaded with a sincere expression. It was the first for him to see her like that, it made him puase on the spot seeing her act like that.

"Alright. But don't show that face in front of me again, it's depressing."

"Aish you're really annoying." Bora stood up from her seat and pulled down her dress that slid up.

"But...thanks." She headed towards the spiral staircase that led back up to the main ground.

"I swear with that woman." He shook his head side to side.

As Bora opened the glass door and stepped outside to the cold weather greeting her, she began to wander off in the night with no real destination in mind. As she continued to take steps forward she already noticed the couple of people following her around, stupidly thinking that she hadn't noticed. She slowly turned around giving them a spiteful glare that immidiately sent shivers down their spine.

"What do you want?" She coldly demanded.

"Bora-sshi! It's been a while since you've made an appearance in public, is there a special occassion today?" A middle aged man asked her as he flashed pictures of her. She soon came to realize that the paparazzi was trailing her.

"I'd like to be left alone right now." She continued to walk ahead.

But they continued following her not willing to give her space. "Wait, Bora-sshi! We have more questions to ask!"

Bora continued to ignore them as her patience was quickly ticking, until finally, they gave up and stopped following her.

The reporters quietly made menacing retorts behind her back about her attitude, one reporter commenting, "She definitely takes after her mother alright, an arrogant . They're all spolied brats." Saying it loudly enough as if on purpose so she could hear.

Bora paused in her steps and surprisingly had a looming smirk across her face. She turned around and walked back towards the group of paparazzi.

"Make sure you write this down nice and clearly." She startled them with her bright tone in her voice.

"I am nothing like my mother, understand that? Even if her blood is coursing through my veins, I don't have one ounce of her in me. If you lowly people, have time following people around and invasing their privacy, and making false claims about them..then you all are nothing better then just a bunch of leeches, on the lives of others to make money." A frightnening expression grew on her face.

"As far as I understand.." She lifted her foot and staggered the reporter's foot with her heel swivveling her foot side to side earning a loud cry from the man, "As long as I have money and fame..you all remain under my leash. You need me to earn your pay cheques. Without me creating good stories for you..all of you have nothing." She dug her heel deeper into his foot.

"Arghh!" The reporter yelped as he crouched down for his foot. "You crazy ! No one will be on your side after this is revealed to the public!"

Bora slowly lifted her foot off of his and gave a smile filled with sincerety, "Go ahead, I have no oppositions. It's not like anyone was on my side in the first place right?" She then turned back around and continued to walk with ease as if nothing happened.

As the reporter clenched on to his foot dearly, he could not believe the amount of disdain her words contained. "She's absolutely insane."

                                                                                                                                                                                                            ***

As Suzy prepared to go to bed, her phone lit up indicating that she got a text. It was none other than Kai, and almost immidiately her lips curved into a sweet smile.

Goodnight princess, make sure you dream of me~ Ah I wish I could kiss you right now

She giggled at his cheesy line literally cringing inside.

Ah~ How cheesy, Kim Jongin is that you? Kekeke, goodnight and Ya! You already stole plenty of kisses you weirdo.

She snuggled up against her pillow anticipating for his reply.

Was it really that cheesy? Keke don't lie, I know you liked it. And don't worry I'll be stealing alot more from you from now on~

Heol, when were you capable of saying stuff like that. Well whatever pabo, go to sleep now, I'll text you tomorrow.

Aww hajima don't go~ But I'm assuming you're tired so sleeptight Sue. I love you.

Reading those three words from him made he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter