The fated meeting

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What am I doing?" Suzy questions herself, quickly wiping away her salty tears. She began scrambling around trying to find her brother in the busy crowd of intoxicated people. She began to feel the side effects of her diet pills kicking in. Barely being able to keep her balance she stumbles into a couple of guests receiving a couple of sharp glares and looks. 

"Sehun! Sehun!" Suzy yells desperately.

After encountering Kai she doesn't know what to do and isn't able to control herself, it's like all the emotions she kept inside all went spiriling out of control. All of those feelings swirling inside of her as happy memories together with Kai begin to make its way back again. All she needs right now is comfort. All she wants right now is to go back home and hide herslef in the bed sheets with Sehun by her side like always.

Managing her way through the crowd she leans on a column trying to ease her aching head. That's when she notices a familiar figure residing in the dark, there she finds Sehun hiding in a low lit, quiet corner. Suzy is sparked with joy to finally see him but..a girl, a girl is there accompanying him locking lips with her preious brother. Suzy trying to catch her breath just stands there not really sure what to do. He's at it again.

She walks towards them and manages to call out his name,

"Sehun". Recognizing who that voice belonged to Sehun pulls away from the kiss and turns around to find Suzy looking at him with watery eyes. 

"Suzy, anything wrong?" Sehun innocently asks.

Suzy stays quiet and glances at the girl still hiding in the shadows. Getting that Suzy wanted to talk in private, he excused himself for some alone time.

"Ah. I'm sorry but fun's over, can you give my sister and I some privacy right now?" Sehun politely asked the girl.

The girl steps out of the darkness and reveals her face.

Thank god.

Suzy unconciously thinks.

It was a girl probably one of the guests' daughter's just fooling around with Sehun. In the back of Suzy's mind she was somewhat relieved that it wasn't Bora. Suzy was aware that Bora always had a little something towards Sehun but never came to admit it . Despite that, Sehun was always aware of her feelings, but weren't able to return them and acted clueless for Bora's sake. But this time Suzy was unsure, even though he made it clear he had no feelings for her....there was always that sweet and vulnerable Sehun in front of Bora which he rarely showed in front of other people besides her.

Suzy can't afford to hand over Sehun to someone else right now even if it was her former best friend. He was the only supporting pillar and comfort Suzy had left, and she had no plans on losing it just yet. It's okay if he plays and fools around with as much girls as he wants as long as in the end he always comes back to her, in which all cases he always did. As far as Suzy understands, Sehun has no meaning in it but to simply play around as a distraction from his life. In other words, it's a fun pass time for him when he's bored.

Suzy is okay with it.  He doesn't particularly make a big deal out of it so neither does she. It doesn't matter to her anyway becuase as far as she's concerend, Sehun belongs to her and only her.

The flustered girl step out of the shadows and quickly walks past Sehun and Suzy bowing politely.

"Did I interrupt?" Suzy quietly asked.

"Ani. What's wrong? You look really pale. Sehun asked worriedly.

"I'm fine...just wanted to see you.." She said in a fragile tone.

"Yah..are you sure?" Sehun grabs her shoulders concerned. When suddenly he notices her body slightly trembling.

"Are you okay? Tell me, did something happen?" Sehun now raising his voice. 

Suzy suddenly flinches at his tone of voice. Sehun still not knowing what's going on, looks at his younger sister in her weak and fragile state and reaches out for a tight embrace. But right before he is able to hug her she suddenly collapses in his arms barely able to keep herself up on her own two feet.

"Suzy?!" He shouts while holding onto her fragile body.

"Sehun..I want to go home.." Suzy softly mummbles.

Without any questions or hesitaion, Sehun lifts Suzy on his back and quickly makes his way out of the hall without informing the staff or notifying the guests. Right now, his first priority is Suzy. 

                                                                                                                       ***

"Kai-yaaah, can we leave now? Our business here is done." Bora muttters after a long yawn.

"Eo, I'm done. All we had to do was show up anyway. That should ne enough." Kai said cold heartedly.

"Kyahh~ Finally! Hey want to hit up the club tonight?" Bora asks.

"You can go, I'm done for tonight. So....were you able to see your precious Sehun?" Kai looks at her at the corner of his eye anticipating for her naswer. Bora felt numb hearing that name resonate through her ears again after a long time. "Sehun, huh?" She says after a long silence.

"Ani. I haven't. But you should stop with it now Kai.." She says in a daze. "I see your meeting with Suzy wasn't all that great either." 

"Why? Suddenly giving up on your long, lost unrequited love?" Kai says ignoring her last comment. 

"Kai! Just quit it!" Bora fires, anger lit in her eyes.

 "Sorry sorry~....but ha, we are cursed aren't we...I guess love will never be on our side.." Kai says bitterly knowing how she feels.

"Dad telling us not to do something as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter