Nothing lasts forever

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mwoah? Man we haven't seen them in a while, what was it 5 years already?" Bora said almost yelling.

"Yeah we haven't seen them ever since that incident...do you still remember?" Kai asked.

Bora scoffed, "Yeah...how can I forget. We were all going through the worst times of our lives back then...damn, we were such a mess. Then again nothing really changed."

"Suzy...she took a really big hit back then.." Kai mummbled trying to forget the painful memory.

*5 years ago*

"Suzy-ah! Suzy! Open up!" Kai was screaming at the top of his lungs banging on the door.

"Go away leave me be! No one cares! I should just end it!" Suzy yelled on the other side.

Kai slammed on the door a couple of times until the lock was broken open and was able to force his way in. He frantically looked around the room until he heard cries in the bathroom. When he entered the bathroom he was horrified at the sight he witnessed. Suzy was soaking wet in the bathtub, she was covered in blood and was drowning in her own tears. 

"Yah! Suzy!" Kai yelled and quickly carried Suzy out of the tub.

He looked into Suzy's eyes and she said nothing. Her eyes looked so sad and lonely with tears running down her face that were beginning to dry. He looked at Suzy's wrist and it was painted with blood, scars and cuts covering her pale, and fragile arms. He watched in horror seeing what his dearest friend has done to herself, he felt so guilty that he couldn't do anything to help her. 

Kai began shedding tears and layed his head on Suzy's forehead. "Why? Why didn't you tell me? You always do this Suzy..hiding everything and enduring the pain by yourself..you don't have to go through this..." His voice was trembling and sobbing.

Suzy looked apologetically at his hurt friend, "Sorry..but..it's so painful..it hurts so much...I don't know what to do anymore." Suzy closed her eyes while the last few tear drops rolled down her cheeks.

Kai cleaned Suzy up and applied bandages on her scars. They both lied down on the bed while Kai held held his fragile friend tightly in his arms.

"How long? How long has he been hurting you Suzy?' He asked

"...It began about a month ago. I just asked him if he could spend the day home for my birthday..he looked at me so disgusted but I didn't stop. I kept asking him and the next thing you know he hit me. As time went by I guess it got worst." 

She snuggled closer to Kai and tried not show her tears.

"You know, whenever you or Sehun feel like you have nowhere to go. You guys can always come to our place. You don't have to runaway to hotels like this...Bora and I are always here if you need us." Kai said quietly running his hands through her hair.

Then all of a sudden they hear quick footsteps and see Bora and Sehun enter the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter