Red strings

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ There's a saying that people are attached by red strings. We can't see them or feel them, but they're always there. They call it fate. We are bounded to other people with this string and bring us together unexpectedly but little do we know it is meant to be ~

 

Suzy slowly opens her eyes to the stench of vomit lingering in the air when she finds herself lying comfortably under her bedsheets. She looks at the clock hanging on the white coloured wall that reads 5:21 a.m that constantly ticks and tocks through her silent and dark room. With her head still throbbing, all the insane things that happened last night was nothing but a mere blurr or just like one of her crazy, absurd dreams. But unfortunately it wasn't a dream, but the raw reality as a voice calls out to her from a corner of the room.

"Are you feeling better?" The voice spoke. Suzy trails the voice knowing who it belongs to and finds Sehun quietly sitting on a couch in a dark corner. She looks around the dim lit room and finds her black dress on the floor, a wet cloth and some medecine on the night stand to her left. 'Ah that's right..' Suzy thought recalling her memories.

"Eo..I'm fine.." Suzy muttered. Sehun stands up revealing his face from the shadows and makes his way across the room to take a seat at the end of her bed. "Yah, don't ever do something like that again. You shouldn't have went if you weren't feeling well." He calmly stated clasping his hands together.

She was gonna get scolded sooner or later so Suzy was ready for it."But it was your ceremony, I couldn't skip it."

"I don't care. What were you thinking taking all of those diet pills. You should be grateful that it didn't turn out any worse than it could have Suzy." He said sternly looking at her.

"I know..." Suzy said avoiding his gaze.

"Okay then if you understand, I canceled your schdeule to the Dolce and Gabbana fashion show in Japan this week, you can't possibly go as a model in the state you're in right now." 

"What?" Suzy exclaimed. "I'm the main model! That's the whole reason why I went on this hell of a diet in the first place! It was going to be my outbreak as a global model, you knew that!" She fired in disbelief.

"Well you have to deal with it. You want to faint while you go down the runway with the camera's, the people, and the world looking at you?" Sehun replied glaring at her.

Suzy is speechless and frustrated when she looks at the glint and worry in his eyes. She knows that he's right but she was looking so forward to attend the fashion show that she has worked so hard to star in. Suzy doesn't say anything back and admits defeat, there's no point anyway. When Sehun is this fired up, nothing will be able to convince him to change his mind. Sehun closes his eyes and palms his face, rubbing his temples he lets out a long sigh, with all this stress he's dealing with exhaustion is bound to kick in anytime. He slowly stands up and picks up the tray of medecine on the night stand and makes his way towards the door. Right before he opens it he stops and says,

"Kai and Bora are still here. Even though I told them to go they refuse to leave until they see you. So?" Sehun questioned her.

"What.." Suzy says in deisbelief forgetting about thier argument. 'Why would they want to see me?' She thinks. 'After all the things I have done to them..why?' The fact that Sehun even gave them an option to let them see her in the first place is even more surprising. But, anxiety fills Suzy and suddenly has this urge, this void, this yearning, somewhere deep inside of her hoping that they can somewhat finally mend their broken past that they have held on their shoulders for years.

"Sure.." She says making up her mind.

Sehun looks at her and the anxiety filled in her eyes. He leaves the room without a word while Suzy takes a glimpse of his tired face, "Ah, that's just great. Now he's in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter