First greetings

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai arubtly woke up form his sweet slumber thanks to the sudden sunlight beaming on his face in an unfamiliar room. He finds Bora lying next to him sound asleep and his eyes catches the body of a girl he almost didn't recognize. Suzy. He remembers them talking and laughing at the break of dawn and they must have passed out before they knew it. Taken a back, he had to take a moment to absorb the moment. Eyeing her beautiful angelic face and her long, black hair trailing across her face and delicate shoulders.

Without realizing it, he stretches out his hand and grabs a loose strand of her hair and tucks it behind her ear. 

"How are you Sue?" He smiled sweetly.

It didn't feel not too long ago when they basically had sleepovers at each others houses everyday. How he missed those moments, whenever they all would sneak out to the nearby park and play until the sky was crimson. Suzy used to be such a crybaby making a fuss over everything, Sehun complaining not to get dirt on his precious face, and Bora being the typical tomboy practically scaring the other kids because of her loudness.

He remembered meeting Sehun and Suzy for the first time at a social event like it was just yesterday. He forgot how old they were but he knew that they were young, too early to involve themselves into the world of adults where lies, deceit, and bad influences existed.

*Several years ago* 

Kai and Bora were fooling around at a backyard party for those who were invited to celebrate the 75th birthday party of a very important person, is atleast what he remembers. They lost track of their parents but it didn't matter becuase they were having fun on their own playing in the garden.

The size of the backyard could practically fit an entire neighbourhood as it seemed to stretch on and on. The family seemed to have a thing for the flower orchids as they were literally planted in every nook and crany of the yard.

They were playing hide and seek and Kai was the seeker, he had to admit, Bora was good at this game as he had been searching for her for a while now.

"Bora! I give up, come out!" He yelled exhausted pulling the buttons loose on his suit.

Pushing through the thick bushes he finds a girl with long back hair crouched over one of the flower beds. He beams with relief as he rushes over to her.

"There you are! I was looking for you!" He exclaimed.

As the girl turned around he stopped in his tracks. Her white pale skin basked in the warmth of the sun and she had two front teeth sticking out that made her look like a lost bunny. She tilted her heads towards him as she looked at him confusingly.

"Wait. You're not Bora.."

"Bora? Who's Bora?" The little girl asked puzzled.

"A-ah sorry..I thought you were my sister." He said embarassed.

She cutely giggled at his mistake, it made Kai turn red as he rubbed the nape of his neck giggling back akwardly.

"Haha it's okay. You said you can't find your sister? Well I saw a girl trying to climb up a tree in an evening dress earlier, maybe-"

"Yup that's her.." Kai said as he sighed. That idiot, does she think she's a monkey or something?

"I can show you where if you'd like, this place is quite big." She offered.

"Ah, yes please. Now that I kind of think about it I'm kind of..umm.."

"Lost?" She finished his sentence. "It's okay this place is really easy to get lost in." She smiled.

Kai nodded shyly. She got up patting the dust of her pink dress and began leading the way. Kai followed right behind her making sure there's some comfortable distance between them and observed her quietly.

She seems very feminine and mature for her age. Now that I think about it, I don't know her name yet.

"Umm..I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai." He said breaking the silence.

She turned around and grinned, "Hi, Kai. I'm Suzy, nice to meet you." 

Suzy..hmm..what a nice name..

"So Suzy, what were you doing there earlier? Do you like the orchids?" He asked trying to start a conversation but was terrible at it. He mentally slapped himself at his stupid conversation starter, like really, do you like the orchids??

Suzy looked at him amused and nodded. "Yeah, I do. I think they're really pretty.."

Kai nodded and took a closer look at the orchids planted below his feet. "Yeah, they really are pretty.."

Suzy came to hault and pointed to a large tree in the middle of the yard. Now, he just had to find his troublesome sister.

"Bora! Where are you! I quit with hide and seek!"

"Ah Kai!" A voice called out from the bundle of branches.

Kai took a closer look and there she was, clinging onto one of the branches high up in the tree with her dress already covered in dirt.

"Look! I found caterpillar!" She yelled with fascination as she played with the little crawler.

"Arrasseo, now can you get down! You can hurt yourself! Seriously, do you think that you're some sort of animal?" Kai sighed with annoyance.

"Jeez you're no fun!" Bora stuck her tounge out at him.

"I'm not gonna-" As Bora tried to find her proper footing she suddenly slipped.

"Ah-"

"Bora!" Kai panicked. Oh no, what do I do!?

Bora barely hanged in there as she managed to grab onto a nearby branch but she was loosing her grip and could fall any moment. As Kai rushed to her aid he was too slow in climbing the tree. This is not gonna work! His thoughts were scrambling as Bora kept calling for his name louder and louder each time.

"Okay! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter