Lypophrenia

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Lypophrenia- a vague feeling of sadness seemingly without cause. This often occurs when a person misses someone.~

 

"Wo~w so you're actually willing to go to school?"

"Stop teasing Sehun. If it means not being in the house with them, then so be it."

"Looks like they're staying around for quite a bit this time."

Suzy groaned at the fact that they were indeed staying for one more week. She didn't know how much longer she could stand being around them before going ballistic. She came to wonder how the two of them survived being around their parents for so long as children without attempting to run away from home. Now the thought didn't seem so bad.

The two siblings were on their way to school making sure they left extra early in the morning so that they didn't have to bump into their parents. Just the thought of eating breakfast with them made Suzy quiver.

"Hey..sorry I wasn't there for you last night.." Sehun suddenly said.

The topic was better left unspoken about since it was a sensitive topic for Suzy but he just had to bring up the incident from yesterday night.

Suzy strayed her eyes out the car window with a soft yet sad expression.

"It doesn't matter anymore."

"Are you mad?" 

"Why should I be. I can't keep depending on you to make things better right? The thing that happened between mom and I yesterday was my issue. I should be able to solve it myself." 

Sehun looked at her apologetically as he patted her head. "Don't say that. I'm a big brother for a reason."

                                                                                                                                         ***

"I'm glad you could be able join us to class, you must be Bora-sshi. Hi I'm Mrs. Watkins the new teacher that will be filling in for Mr. Allen from now on." The young woman happily greeted Bora.

A fill in? What happened to the old geezer, finally quit? Well that should be about right, he actually put up with me pretty well too, what a shame.

Bora headed towards her seat not minding the people openly whispering and talking about her. She made sure to take a good glare at them before taking her seat beside the window. She mentally cursed at all the people in the room who looked at her like she was some creature from another planet.

Can this please end soon. I don't have time for this.

As the lesson began her mind automatically tuned out the annoying teacher's voice and her eyes explored the scenery outside. It was a cold autumn day. The trees already began losing their beautiful colored leaves while people were bundled up in layered clothing.

30 minutes passed with nothing but boring lectures about the current society and its corrupted one sided bias to the higher associated people. How ironic, for an upper class school like this filled with shallow and filfthy rich students to be talking about such a topic.

Bora rolled her eyes in an irritated manner. This teacher must have been one of those do-gooders and strong sense of justice people who fought for equality and what not. She felt pity for the young and witty teacher who believed that money and power was not everything to life. To Bora, that was all she had. 

Lady, I'm sorry but a world without such function is never going to happen.

She was beginning to get bored and she didn't have Kai around to tease or joke around with to make things better.

Now let's see, if it's first period right now Kai should be in gym class... Who in their right mind would have gym outside when it's this cold. Well I guess it's better than sitting in class like this. 

Her eyes speculated the students on the field down below exhausting themselves with rigorous activities and sports. But none of them appeared to be Kai. 

Ugh he's skipping out again, no fair. Then he shouldn't mind if I do too right?

"Teach." She arubtly raised her hand in the middle of the lesson.

"Yes Bora-sshi?" The teacher answered.

"Can I leave?"

"E-excuse me?"

"Can't you hear? I said, can I leave?"

"Young lady, is that anyway you should be talking to your teacher?" An irritated expression clearly evident on the teacher's face. 

"Actually, I've been pretty nice to you so far. I was holding myself back there when you were spouting on about your hopes for the future world. Listen miss, our society is greedy and superficial. It's quite simple, people with money and power will always be on top and it will always stay like that." She smiled.

"W-what!? How could you say that?"

"How? Maybe because it's the truth? You decide to come into a prestigious school like this and ramble on about your nonsense!"

The teacher looked as if she was about to blow her top off but then suddenly cooled down as she heaved a long sigh. She slowly took of her glasses and massaged her temples in stress as she looked at Bora with a certain look in her eyes. 

In a nicely spoken tone the teacher excused Bora outside of the classroom, "Bora-sshi can you please stand outside until I tell you to come in? I can not tolerate that kind of behavior in here."

"Well finally! That's what I asked for in the first place!" She yelled in relief as she stood up from her seat and walked across the room lightheartedly. 

"Peace~" she yeild out the peace sign before exiting out of the classroom.

As she closed the door behind, her smile quickly faded away as a frown appeared. "Why did she look at me like that. It's as if she pitied me.." She scoffed at the possibility, "haha as if, why would she pity me? That's ridiculous."

Well since that's over with... Shall I go out?

Contrary to what the teacher said. No way was she going to stand outside and actually succumb to her command. She listens to no one, so why should she begin now?

"Yah, what do you think you're doing outside of class?"

She new who the voice belonged to but he was no where to be seen.

"Come on, I with stood it for 30 minutes. Longer than what you expected right?" She answered back not really knowing where he was hiding.

"I'll give you that." He giggled.

"Did they come back while I was asleep?" 

"Who?"

"Kai, you know who.."

"Ah, mom and dad? Well I didn't see them but I found a note by the fridge when I woke up so they must have dropped by when we were asleep."

"And?"

"It said, 'Help you're selves by using our premium cards. We won't be back until the weekend.' "

"Oh really now." 

Stupid, why are you lying.

She began walking down the hallway leaving him alone wherever he was hiding.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. I suggest you let me go this time cuz I still haven't forgiven you for draining away my precious booze."

"Ah so you found out. I was wondering why you were so quiet this morning."

"Of course I did, now shouldn't you be going back to your gym class?" She said before dissapearing off.

He smirked at her witty response when she was the one skipping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter