I miss you

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy and Sehun step out of the car and the moment they laid their feet on the carpet they are immidiately blinded by the flashing lights and loud cheers coming from the people. They swarmed in on the two continously taking pictures while trying to squeeze in some questions about the recent events occuring.

Suzy wrapped her hand around Sehun's and tried to stay calm, they made there way down the carpet trying to ignore the stares and whispers and entered the venue. As soon as they thought they could relax they laid there eyes on the multiple people socializing and chit-chatting amongst themselves waiting for their arrival.  

" Well this is more extravegant then I thought."

" Heh, well what do you expect Suzy, they're here to meet the future heir of one of the biggest coorporations in Korea, for sure they would go all out."

" It's just there's too many people for my liking."

" I know well let's just get this over with, the sight of these people sicken me."

" Agreed."

As they made their way through the crowd of socialites, and other typical well known people, Suzy recognized a face she hasn't seen years.

" Wait was that?.....No way it couldn't have been them."

"Suzy what's wrong? They're about to introduce us now"

"O-oh, nothing. I'm coming"

Sehun and Suzy made their way up the stage and waited for the presentation to be over until the host introduced them. Both of them hated it, they had to fake a smile while Sehun had say some half- speech thanking his parents and the people who helped him. Honestly, he could care less about being the heir to the company. They could feel the crowd peircing through them with their glares and hear their mixed reactions that were either praise , envy, hate, or filled with just plain disgust with Sehun and Suzy.

Ofcourse they just kept on smiling and acted unaffected, because to them, they know that once you show any form of weakness to people they will use it against you to crush and destroy your life and the people around you. They themselves have experienced it more than enough.

Once they finished, the crowd gave an applause and the party resumed. Suzy was talking to some chief executives and socialites not becuase she wanted to but becuase she had to. They're making some small talk until this one woman may have crossed the line.

"Wah Suzy, I'm so envious of you. You're so young and beautiful, tell me did you go under the knife? You must have right? You have all the money you could ask for anyway with your parents and all. Too bad they cancelled last minute what a shame, but you must be used to it though right? How is it with your dad, any more scars?"

A smirk crept on the woman's lips knowing exactly what she was aiming for. Suzy sighed in dissapointment, huh not this again, is this all she seriously has? I'm not the same person I was five years ago, this is why I honestly hate ignorant people..

"Oh, haha yes what a shame I gue-" Suzy tried to play along but was interrupted mid sentence.

"Pff that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter