They don't know

WILD, RICH PUPPETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah! Stupid wake up and put some clothes on! God it reeks of alchohol in here!" She yelled at this figure on the bed who refused to get up.

" Shut up your too loud." He ruffled through the sheets like an idiot.

" You should wake up now remember today is important, we hav-"

Sehun grabbed her arm and pulled her in embracing her tightly under the sheets.

" Suzy-ah~ it's been so long since I've held you like this......woah you've really grown, your chest is huge! "

"S-stupid let go of me and don't touch me there!!" She said, trying to squirm her way out frrom his embrace.

" What, why?~ We're siblings ofcourse I can touch you. You're the only one for me~"

" What the hell does that have to do with anything?! Also don't lie, you atleast hooked up wiith three girls this week, you're all over the tabloids." Suzy muttered.

She stopped moving and turned around facing Sehun directly in the face.

" Get up! I'm not joking, dad is expecting us to be there and if we skip out on the ceremony....mom is going to lose it."

Sehun's face turned stoic and sighed.

" Who cares, it's not like they're going to notice we're missing anyway, they didn't last year at dad's birthday."

".....Yeah i know...but this year he's introducing you as the official heir of the company."

" Whatever let's just get this over with." Sehun let go of Suzy and stood up from bed. He threw on some clothes and both headed there way down.  

On there way down the stairwell he was greeted by the maids and waitresses but as usual he walked pass them and ordered for breakfast. Both sat for breakfast and as always their parents weren't present at the table but Sehun and Suzy didn't mind. They got used to their absence since they were young and actually preferred it that way. Whenever their parents were there, they would just ignore Sehun and Suzy as if they never existed. All they do is focus on work, having their dad as the president of one of the most major companies in Korea, and having their mom as a famous model/designer who works  24/7.

Since they were little they were surrounded by camera's and the media, never having any privacy and having to live up to the expectaions of a prestigous couple. Both of them are only seventeen but carry so much on their shoulders, as they grew up they were taught with the utmost discipline and had all the money in the world to spend. They received no attention or affection fom their parents and only relied on each other, as a result the two grew up restricted and trapped from the world they yearned for.

The two are cold to other people and acknowledge no one. They have no friends at school because they shun everyone out. They believe that no one can stand on par with them and don't care for others. Sehun grew up heartless and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter