oo9

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s Monday and school has started as usual today. When it’s time for recess, In ha took her drawing sketchbook and her pencils. It was for her to draw. Yes, she likes drawing and she’s really good at it. It’s one of her talents and one of her hobbies she do when she have free times. As for today, she doesn’t feel like having her lunch. So, she already told L.joe when they walked to school just now that she’s not gonna have lunch with him just for today. “Where are you going In ha?” asked one of her classmates. “I don’t feel like eating… you guys can go~” smiled In ha and walked away with her drawing stuff.

While walking, In ha had to thought to go to her favourite place for her to draw. She wanted to sit at the garden but it’s pretty chilly outside and it’s snowing a bit. *I missed sitting here~* thought In ha and opened her sketchbook happily. There are no students along the corridor. It was the third floor and there are only science labs in here which students only use it when they need it. That’s why she likes to be here. Then, In ha took her pencils and began her drawing. Meanwhile, L.joe who was having his recess with Teen top keeps on looking for her.

Even though In ha had told him that she’s not having her recess with her, he still worried about her. Hello, she’s his girlfriend. Correction; was his girlfriend of course he would be worried. “Yah, who you’re looking for?” asked C.A.P “In ha… who else?” said L.joe in duh manner. “I thought she’s not having recess with you today~” said Chunji and take a sip on his sprite. “Yeah… but I still want to meet her~ when did I ever leave her alone during recess, huh?” asked L.joe “not even once. You’re always stick to her hyung~” answered Niel. “I gotta go and look for her~ see you guys later~” said L.joe and got up looking for In ha.

The girls who was walking along the corridor keeps on fangirling on him. “oppa, where are you going?” asked one girl but L.joe doesn’t give a damn to answer her. All he wants now is to see In ha. “oppa you’re so handsome today~” said one girl but L.joe just walk passed by her not thanking her. *where are you In ha?* thought L.joe. Then, he tried to remember where In ha likes to go when she wants to be alone. *I think I know where she is~* thought L.joe and ran to see her.

When he reached the third floor, he saw a girl who tied her hair into ponytail neatly was drawing something on her sketchbook. *I thought so* thought L.joe and grinned. He walked slowly to In ha not wanting to surprise her. In ha was too focusing in her drawing till she did not notice that L.joe was there. Then, a voice startled her. “You’re drawing again?” In ha looked up and found L.joe walked near her smiling with his hands in his pocket. To In ha, he looks so cool and handsome. “Oh, L.joe oppa~” smiled In ha seeing her.

“Hello there~ what are you drawing again?” asked L.joe and take a seat next to her on the bench. He saw on the sketchbook, In ha had drawn a guy and girl sitting next to each other looking lovingly. “Who is that?” asked L.joe. “The guy and the girl?” said In ha and L.joe nodded. “I had dreamt about a guy giving me a cute ring while I was waiting for him on a bench! As for the girl, it’s me… and the guy, is Byunghun oppa which I called him that in my dream~” explained In ha.

Byunghun oppa. The name that In ha had been calling him when she used to remember him. How L.joe missed her calling that name. “I wanted to know or remember this Byunghun oppa…. but he won’t show up…. Plus, my brother not even telling me who he is…. So I thought of drawing him after thinking about him many times! Does he look same?” asked In ha. When L.joe was about to answer it, In ha cut her lines. “Of course you would tell me you don’t know…. You never meet him too…” said In ha sadly. *im right here In ha…. Right next to you….* thought L.joe looking at her. That time, if he couldn’t control his feelings, he would hug her telling her that he’s Byunghun but he can’t.

In ha noticed that L.joe was staring at her “L.joe oppa, what’s wrong?” asked I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter