o13

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a few days since In ha got back from the ski resort. Winter break is almost over and In ha couldn’t wait to go to school and meet Teen top again. Well, the person she’s most excited to meet is L.joe, of course. Today, In ha felt so bored being at home alone with the maids. She got nothing to do. So, she decided to have a rest at the pool. In ha sat down near the pool and stared at the water thinking. She thought about dipping her feet in the water but, it was freezing and she wouldn’t dare to take a challenge.

In ha sat there while crossing her legs and sighed *Byunghun… I wonder how he looks like…* thought In ha while looking at the sky “Could you show up in front of me for once?” muttered In ha alone. But then, a voice surprised her “what were you thinking?” In ha turned to her right and saw L.joe coming towards her and sat next to her. “Did you come here to meet my oppa? He’s not here right now… he went out with Big bang oppas~” said In ha “no… I didn’t came here to see him but you~” beamed L.joe and brushed her fringe.

*weird…. He always said he wants to see me instead of oppa* thought In ha “so, you didn’t answer my question yet…” said L.joe looking at her. “I was just thinking…” answered In ha “about what?” asked L.joe “Byunghun oppa….” answered In ha and that really surprised L.joe. “I know that everyone keep on telling me to not force myself remembering him…. but I can’t… I just can’t….” said In ha and her voice sounds like she’s about to cry. “i have a feeling that he is someone important to me… really important….” Said In ha looking at L.joe with tears in her eyes.

L.joe looked at her at caressed her cheeks. “I wanted to ask you something…. And would you please answer it oppa?” asked In ha and L.joe nodded. “is Byunghun oppa….. My boyfriend?” asked In ha suddenly. L.joe got a tongue tied when he wanted to answers it. “Is he or not?” asked In ha “because Jiyong oppa told me he was someone I love…” added In ha. L.joe look straight into her eyes “yes…. he’s your boyfriend… he really, truly, seriously love you….” answered L.joe. He really meant those words to In ha and smiled. “Don’t ask me any question… I don’t wanna hurt you… please?” plead L.joe.

In ha sighed *but I wanted to know more* thought In ha. But then, she nodded in understand. Suddenly, In ha splashed the pool water to L.joe and he screamed. “Oh my god, In ha that water is so cold!” said L.joe. In ha laughed and splashed again. “In ha….” Warned L.joe and gritted his teeth. In ha was still laughing at him. “Are you mad oppa?” asked In ha and giggled “oh yes I am…” said L.joe and splashed the pool water towards In ha without she know. “kyaaaa!” squealed In ha and try to defend herself with her hands. “Oh no you can’t defend yourself~” said L.joe but then, In ha start running away from him.

“Yah!” called L.joe and he began to chase her. “You won’t catch me oppa~” said In ha playfully while running. “Yes I can~ im wasy faster than you and you know it~” said L.joe and catch. Somehow, those sounds familiar to In ha too just like any other words L.joe had said to her back at the ski resort. That made In ha stops running from him. “Gotcha!” said L.joe and hug her from her bag. In ha try to forget it and whined “awwww no fair!!!!” said In ha “yeah it is… you splashed me twice!” said L.joe. Suddenly, he carried In ha in bridal style and brought her to sit at a bench near the pool.

While In ha was in his arms, she noticed a necklace was dangling at his neck and she always noticed it because L.joe always wears it. When they’ve settled down at the benc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter