oo6

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On the next day, after school ended L.joe was packing his belongings inside his bag in a rush. Chunji who was his best friend, noticed it. “Yah, what’s with the rush dude?” asked Chunji and went near him “In Ha will be discharge today and im going to bring her to have a drink together~” answered L.joe “did she remember you?” asked Chunij suddenly. All of sudden, L.joe stop packing his bag and looked down. “i-im sorry I asked you-“said Chunji but L.joe cut his words “no she didn’t… she still think that im her brother’s friend” answered L.joe sadly.

Chunji who was there feels sad about what his friend have to been through. He knows that when L.joe loves someone, he will never let her go and love her with all his heart. And now, he noticed that L.joe is not the same person who smiles all the time when In Ha was next to him. Everything had changed. He rarely meets his friends Teen Top. Instead of that, most of the time rather than visiting In Ha, he would be at home doing nothing or went to his dad’s office. Yes, L.joe’s a rich kid where his dad own one of the biggest car company in South Korea. “I’ve got to go now~ tell the guys I can’t hang out with them~” said L.joe and ran downstairs to his motorbike.  

 

 

A few minutes later, when L.joe arrived the hospital, he saw In Ha had packed all her things and she was talking with T.O.P. * I don’t know why recently, im feeling jealous towards Seunghyun hyung… even his gaze is a death glare to me* thought L.joe “L.joe oppa!” said In Ha and ran to him “annyeong In ha-ah~” greeted L.joe and smiled. “annyeong! Jiyong oppa, mom and dad had taken all my things… and im having a talk with T.O.P oppa~” said In Ha “well… if you’re having a talk with… I think I should go…. we can go out together sometimes~” said L.joe while forcing his smiles. “That’s okay L.joe… you should go out with her since you’ve promised her~” said T.O.P and stands up.

“Okay then! Let’s go L.joe oppa~” said In Ha and ran to the table to pick up her handbag. Meanwhile, T.O.P went near L.joe’s ear “don’t you remember that you’ve never break your promises to your girlfriend?” whispered T.O.P and smirked. L.joe felt weird because the way he talks is not the T.O.P that he used to know. Yeah, he’s cold but never that cold*what’s wrong with him?* thought L.joe. “In Ha-ah… I’ll be leaving first~” said T.O.P and leave the room.

“L.joe oppa~ let’s go~” said In Ha and walked first. While walking to the parking lot, L.joe feels different from not holding In Ha’s hand. So, he walk next to her and took her hand. “oh-“ surprised In Ha “I just wanna hold your hand… im scared if you got lost~” said L.joe “okay then~” said In Ha “so… we’re going by what?” asked In Ha “my motorbike~” said L.joe  and pointed to that red RSV4 Factory. “You know… I-“L.joe cut her lines “don’t like motorbike” said L.joe “im sorry, im from school and didn’t have enough time to take my car but don’t worry… I’ll make sure you’ll be safe like always” added L.joe and smiled.

*always?* thought In Ha weirdly. Then, L.joe began to put on the helmet for her “you look cute with it~” complimented L.joe and that made In Ha smiled “thanks~” said In Ha and hopped on the motorbike. “Hold me tightly alright?” said L.joe and In Ha hugged him from behind. Then, L.joe ignite the engine and zoomed off in speed. In ha gripped tightly onto his jacket feeling scared by the speed but L.joe noticed it and began to slow down a bit.  Well, he know why In ha hates motorbike because she did not feel safe and she don’t really like speed.

 

A few minutes later, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter