oo1

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s a Satruday morning and In Ha was getting ready to go out. Tomorrow will be a special day for her; it was her 200th day Anniversary with her boyfriend, L.joe or she prefers to call him by his real name, Byunghun. She decided to buy both of them a gift. L.joe is on his way returning to Korea from Rusia, because of his business matter with his dad. After In Ha done fixing her hair in front of her mirror, she went downstairs and found her brother, Jiyong or known as G-dragon was watching the television.

“oppa!” shouted In Ha as she ran to Jiyong. Jiyong was surprised when In Ha shouted calling for him. “yah, you surprised me~” said Jiyong and too In Ha hands and let her sit next to him on the couch. In Ha giggled while covering . “oppss sorry oppa~” said In Ha cutely and Jiyong found it cute. Then, he noticed that his little sister had dressed up. “hey, what’s with the clothes you’re wearing?” asked Jiyong while looking at his little sister “what’s wrong? You don’t like what im wearing oppa?” asked In Ha.

“nothing.. you look cute~ are you going out with L.joe?” asked Jiyong. “nope. Oppa, Byunghun oppa is still in the flight returning here… how can I go out with him?” said In Ha in a duh manner. “im going out by myself… im buying gifts for our 200th anniversary tomorrow!” said In Ha in cheerful. “alone?” asked Jiyong in surprised. In Ha nodded “yup! Then? You have class later… don’t you remember?” asked In Ha and crossed her arms. “haishhh I thought of coming with you~ but im not going to let you go alone…” said Jiyong.

“awwww waeyo oppa~” whined In Ha and pouted cutely. “because you’re not big enough to me to go out alone~” Jiyong pinched her nose lightly. “I can go by myself~ I promise! Mr.Han will take me there and I will call him when I wanna go home~” said In Ha “pleaseeee~ mom and dad gave me the permission to go~” pleaded In Ha. She was making an aegyo to her big brother and she know, he can’t resist her cuteness. “alright… but be careful, promise?” Jiyong held his pinky. “I promise!” In Ha interlaced her finger with her brother. “thank you oppa!” In Ha hugged him in glee.

“I’ll be back before dusk.. okie?” said In Ha “arasseo~” said Jiyong and continue to watch the tv. With that, In Ha went out to buy the gift. “Mr.Han, could you take me to Memory Lane please?” said In Ha “alright Young Miss~” said Mr.Han and he drives away. a few minutes later, they’ve reached there. “Thank you Mr.Han~ I’ll call you when im done~” said In Ha and went out. In Ha entered the shop and begin to look for the gift. She was walking along the aisle looking at those cute and adorable things. Many things caught her eyes and she’s having a hard time choosi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter