o15

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was In ha 2nd time meeting her doctor for her appointment. As what she wanted, her parents including her brother are not following her. Instead of them, L.joe was with her. As soon as they reach the hospital, In ha had told L.joe that she wanted to go in the doctor’s room alone. “L.joe oppa, you can wait for me outside~” said In ha “can you go alone?” worry L.joe “I can go alone~ don’t worry~ the doctor won’t do anything to me~” said In ha and smiled. “arasseo~” said L.joe and ruffled her hair. Then, In ha entered the doctor’s room.

 L.joe was waiting for her at outside; he was looking at the people there. The patients was meeting their doctor, talking with the nurses, and meeting their family and many more. Some of them were smiling and being happy while some of them looked sad, as for the kids, many of them cried. L.joe let out a deep sigh and leaned his back against the chair and closing his eyes while facing upwards. *I wonder did some of them had an amnesia just like In ha* thought L.joe.

While L.joe was sitting in that position, a voice startled him. “oppa?” L.joe opened his eyes and thought it was In ha. But then, it turned out to be a cute little girl who was holding a teddy bear in her hands. By what she’s wearing, L.joe assumed that she’s one of the patients in the hospital. “Hi there little girl~” said L.joe and bend down looking at her with his genuine smile. “oppa, you seemed so sad…. Waeyo?” asked the girl innocently. *a little girl even knew that im sad* thought L.joe.

While smiling, L.joe picked her up and settled her in his lap. “What’s your name?” asked L.joe “Ha Eun Byul” answered the little girl. “You’ve got pretty name Eun Byul~ im sure you’re pretty like star just like my girlfriend~” said L.joe while hugging the little girl. “oppa is said because my girlfriend is sick…” said L.joe softly. “What kind of sick?” asked the little girl again while playing with her teddy bear. “She lost her memory… she didn’t remember me at all….” said L.joe but he tried to smile for the little girl. “oppa noticed that you’re wearing the hospital gown…. Are you sick too?” asked L.joe.

“It’s my 5th month im here….” said the little girl “that’s…. long….” Said L.joe “I had Kidney cancer…. And my mom wanted me to be here to get treated…” said Eun Byul. “I hate being here…. I wanna go to school and meet my friends…. Playing with them… running with them…. But I can’t…” said the Eun Byul. Then, L.joe turned the girl to make her face him “hey Eun Byul… I want you to listen to me… if you stay here and get treated, im sure you’re gonna be healthy~ then, you can go to school and meet your friends!” said L.joe “jinjjayo oppa?” asked Eun Byul and L.joe nodded.

“oppa, you’re quiet handsome~” said Eun Byul “eyyyy you cheeky girl~” said L.joe and pinched her cheeks lightly. That made Eun Byul giggled. “im sure your girlfriend will remember you~” said Eun Byul “I hope that too~” said L.joe ruffled Eun Byul hair. He felt that Eun Byul was just like his own little sister. And he really wished to have a little sister too. While they were talking, In ha had come out from the room. Then, she saw L.joe was talking with a little girl in his lap. *L.joe oppa is really nice to kids* thought In ha and smiled. Suddenly, when she’s about to approach L.joe and the little girl, a scene was playing in her mind and that made her stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter