o14

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Winter break is over and school had started. Both In ha and L.joe are having their recess together at the rooftop. “It’s a bit cold up here~” said L.joe and rubbed his hands. “Aren’t you cold too?” worried L.joe. In ha shook her head while smiling “im fine…. I can handle it~” said In ha and both of them took a seat on a bench. “You are one tough girl~” L.joe snickered and that made In ha laughed. “why did you wanna have a recess here?” asked L.joe . “I just want some peace~ cafeteria is too crowded and loud~” said In ha.

L.joe beamed and curled In ha’s hair behind her ear. “Did you have fun on winter break this year?” asked L.joe. “urm!” said In ha “it was fun and memorable~ especially the days where we went for a skiing with Teen top… it was really fun! And T.O.P oppa brought me out~” said In ha “im glad that im not wasting my winter break doing bored and stupid things at home~” continued In ha “who about you, oppa?” asked In ha looking at L.joe “it was fun too~” answered L.joe

“What did you do other than skiing with us?” asked In ha “I went out~” answered L.joe “went out? With who?” asked In ha wanted to know more. “I met my girlfriend…. I had so much fun spending my time with her~” smiled L.joe looking at In ha longingly. “oh…” said In ha *you sound sad* thought L.joe looking at In ha “you don’t have to be jealous~ because my girlfriend are really nice to people~” said L.joe *I would never find any other girl than you  my angel* thought L.joe and that made In ha smiles. Oh, how he missed those smiles of her whenever he told In ha not be jealous when he was teasing her.

Both of them were quiet for a few minutes looking at the view on top of their school building. But then, In ha broke the silence. “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you~” said In ha “what is it?” asked L.joe looking at her. “I have another appointment with the doctor this weekend…” said In ha “and I was wondering if you could come with me too…. can you?” asked In ha “what about your parents? And your oppa?” asked L.joe “I told them I want you to follow me… and I want to go with you…” said In ha “is it okay?” asked In Ha looking at L.joe with her pleading eyes.

L.joe saw her eyes and knows that she really wants him to go. “Alright…. I’ll accompany you~” said L.joe. “yay!” cheered In ha and she hugged him “gomawo oppa! saranghaeyo!” said In ha. L.joe was surprised hearing In ha said those word to him. “c-can you say it again?” asked L.joe “eh? Which one?” asked In ha “the last word….” Said L.joe “saranghae?” questioned In ha. L.joe grinned and nodded and hugged her tightly *nado saraghae my angel~* thought L.joe happily while hugging her. During that time, tears almost form in his tears but he just held it. “oppa are you alright?” asked In ha in worried.

“What’s wrong?” asked In ha as she broke the hug. L.joe shook his head while smiling. “Nothing…. Im just too happy~” said L.joe “what, I said I love you to you?” asked In ha “yeah…. It’s been so long I haven’t heard it from my girlfriend~” said L.joe sadly. “Really??? Then, if you wanted me to say it instead of your girlfriend, just tell me and I would love to do it!” said In ha. L.joe laughed seeing how silly his girlfriend is. “For real?” asked L.joe and raised his eyebrow. In ha nodded “for real~” said In ha and smiled. “okay then~” grinned L.joe and ruffled her hair.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

After school ended, Teen top including In ha and L.joe went out to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter