o21

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as In ha got home, ran upstairs and slammed her door room hardly. “BAM!” G-dragon who just returned home a few minutes earlier than In ha was at the kitchen, heard the slamming. “What’s that?” muttered G-dragon while finishing his water and ran upstairs to see what had happened. “In ha, are you in your room?” asked G-dragon and knocked her door. “In ha?” called g-dragon again but no one answered. Then, he heard a sobbing sound and knew that is In ha. “In ha open the door and talk to me, what happened?!” yelled G-dragon feeling worried.

A few minutes later, In ha unlocked her door and G-dragon came into her room. He found her buried her face on her pillows while crying. “In ha-ah what’s wrong? Did someone do something to you? I can go and beat them” said G-dragon. But In ha still won’t stop crying to tell him what had happened. Then, his phone was ringing and it was L.joe. He went out from her room and pick up the call.

 

 

 

“Hyung, is In ha home?” asked L.joe

“Yeah she’s home… yah, what happened? She's back home alone and cried” said G-dragon.

“It’s a long story… I’ll tell you when I get there” said L.joe

“Okay then~” said G-dragon.”

 

 

 

“In ha, I swear if someone did anything bad to you, I’ll make sure to kill him” said G-dragon “I don’t you can kill him oppa” said In ha looking at him while sobbing. “What do you mean?” asked G-dragon and In ha began to cry again. *what’s making her so sad? Did she found out that L.joe is Byunghun?* thought G-dragon and widened his eyes. When he was about to ask In ha about it, L.joe had arrived. “Wow, you’re fast...” said G-dragon. “In ha-ah…. It’s alright…” said L.joe and took her in his arms. “He’s really bad… I can’t believe he did that to me…” said In ha with tears running down on her cheeks.

“Which bad guy did something bad to you, tell oppa please.” plead G-dragon. “It’s alright… im here…” said L.joe trying to calm her down. “hyung, could you please wait for me downstairs? I’ll come down later…” said L.joe and G-dragon nodded “okay…. I think she will calm down if you’re next to her…” said G-dragon and walked out from her room. “L.joe oppa….” called In ha “hurm?” said L.joe “why did he acted like that? I thought he was really nice…” said In ha “shhh stop talking about that alright? Now just calm down and have a rest… im here to accompany you…” said L.joe and her hair gently.

A few minutes later, L.joe noticed that In ha had stopped sobbing. He takes a look at her and saw that she had fell asleep and he carried her to her bed. After he pulled the duvet to cover her, he kissed her temple before he goes. *I love you* thought L.joe. When he reached downstairs, he saw G-dragon was sitting at the living room waiting for him. “She’s asleep….” Said L.joe and take a seat on the sofa in the living room. “Spill it. Tell me everything that happened today.” said G-dragon “did she finally remember who is Byunghun?” asked G-dragon.

L.joe shook his head “no… it’s not that…” answered L.joe “then what?” asked G-dragon in curious. Then, he begins to listen to him. “It’s about that accident that In ha had gotten into…” said L.joe “the accident was planned by someone…” said L.joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter