oo7

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On the next day, In Ha was combing her hair in front of her mirror heard her brother’s yelling from downstairs. “Yah In ha-ah are you ready?” yelled G-dragon. *can’t he just come to my room and talk properly?* thought In Ha in frustrated. “im coming!” answered In Ha and ran downstairs. “Good morning mom and dad!” greeted In Ha happily. She’s very excited to go to school today because it’s been a week she’s absent from school. “Hey, where’s my morning hug?” asked G-dragon while opened his arms asking In Ha to hug him. In Ha sticks her tongue out “you yelled me in the morning and I won’t give you hug~” said In Ha and sat beside him. “tch. Mean sister~” said G-dragon.

Both of their parents just smiling and shook their head seeing their cute quarrelling. While they were having their breakfast together, Mrs.Kwon saw L.joe just arrived. “Oh, L.joe-ah you’re here~ come on and have seat~” said Mrs.Kwon “good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kwon~” greeted L.joe and bowed. Then, he takes a seat next to In Ha. “Good morning L.joe oppa~” greeted In Ha with her sweet smile. She may not remember it but every time L.joe came to pick her up to school, In Ha always greets him. And there’s one thing she really forgets it; her morning hug to him.

L.joe smiled and patted her head “good morning In ha-ah~” said L.joe. Then, all five of them had their breakfast together. Mr.Kwon is the first to leave because of his meeting. “Have fun at school both of you~” said Mr.Kwon. “Bye dad!” waved In Ha “Jiyong, do you have class today?” asked Mrs.Kwon “nope. Class is cancel but I gotta meet my friends~” said G-dragon “oh, oppa don’t forget to day him to Big bang oppas especially T.O.P oppa~ tell him I wanna go out with him sometimes~” said In ha “no” answered G-dragon “awwww waeyo??” whined In Ha “you don’t give me your morning hug~” said G-dragon and crossed his arms. “haihh arasseo~” said In Ha and hug him. “Happy?” asked In ha. “Very~” said G-dragon.

“Alright~ let’s go we might late for school~” said L.joe “oh, I almost forgot about that!” said In Ha “we’ll be going first Mrs.Kwon~” bowed L.joe “bye mom~” said In ha and followed L.joe from behind. When she went out from her house, she saw L.joe was standing at outside waiting for her. “How are we going to get to school?” asked In ha and walk near him. “We walk~” answered L.joe “walk? Not by a car or something?” asked In ha “yeah our school is not that far~” answered L.joe *you don’t remember anything about us do you?* thought L.joe feeling sad about it. “Well come along~” said L.joe and held his hand out.

In ha took his hand and walk together with him together. “im sorry” said In ha while they were walking. “What for?” asked L.joe looking at her. “I don’t remember both us walking to school together~” said In ha “that’s okay~ it’s not your fault” said L.joe “thank you for understanding me~” said In ha. L.joe didn’t know what to say and he just smile. Actually, if In ha was not there, he might really cry because he was too sad seeing her like this.

A few minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter