o24

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In ha was combing her hair in front of her mirror getting ready to go out to release some stress alone. Suddenly, G-dragon came in and saw his little sister fixing her hair. “Where are you going?” asked G-dragon “oh morning oppa!” greeted In ha happily. She went near her brother giving him her morning hug. “Where are you going lil sis?” asked G-dragon and raised his eyebrow and broke the hug. “Well, I feel like having a walk alone today…. can you send me to the town? I wanna have a walk there~” said In ha.

“You wanna take a walk, alone?” asked G-dragon. In ha knows that her brother would never allow her going out allowed after the incident happened. It’s because he feels so regret letting her out alone. “No…. you can’t.” said G-dragon. “awwww oppa~ please……” plead In ha cutely in front of her brother. “At least ask L.joe to come with you~” said G-dragon “but I wanna go out alone… please… I promise I’ll take care of myself! If something happened, I’ll call you…. please oppa… this is the last time! For real~” said In ha and smile while elbowed her brother. G-dragon studied her face in silence.

“Can I?” asked In ha again. G-dragon sighed “okay… I’ll let you go… but promise me you’ll be fine, okay?” asked G-dragon and In ha nodded “I promise! If something happened, I’ll call you…” said In ha “okay then… are you coming down for breakfast?” asked G-dragon “I’ve already had my breakfast~” answered In ha and put on her lip balm in front of her mirror. “Alright…. I’ll wait you downstairs…” said G-dragon and went out from her room.

 

 

G-dragon drop off In ha at the town on front of the clothes store where In ha always went. “gomawo oppa~” said In ha as she get off from the car. “Call me if anything happen… I’ll be hanging out with Big bang… so maybe I can be here early if something happen~” said G-dragon “oppa, don’t worry… I’ll be fine~” said In ha and shook her head while smiling. “okay then… have fun alone~” said G-dragon “bye!” waved In ha and she starts walking away from her brother’s car. After In ha was not on G-dragon’s sight, he drives away.

In ha was walking along the streets alone happily. Every store that interests her, she will enter and have a look. “Wow… I love this skirt!” said In ha as she took it out and have a look. “it’s a new arrival miss~” said one of the worker. “Oh really, But… im just window shopping today~” said In ha and smiled. Then, she put it back to its place and went out from the store. “Thank you for coming~” said the worker. Then, In ha starts to walk again looking for other stores. “Wow… the sells new lip gloss in here!” said In ha and entered the stores.

Inside there, In ha took the new lip gloss and put it on her lips. *hurmmm I don’t like the colour~* thought In ha and chose other colour till she satisfied. After coming out from the store trying all sorts of new arrival lip gloss In ha felt thirsty. So, she decided to buy a smoothies on a café nearby there.  After she got her smoothies, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter