oo8

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A few weeks later, instead of going out with L.joe, In ha was going out with T.O.P to spend her weekend. “Where are we going today T.O.P oppa?” asked In ha as she get in his car. “Well, what do you wanna do for today?” asked T.O.P “It’s kinda cold today so let’s just hang out in the mall watching movies or something?” suggest In ha. “Okay then~ to the mall we go!” said T.O.P playfully and that made In ha giggled. Her giggling sounds cute to him. “So… how was school?” asked T.O.P while driving “it was fine~ and fun!” answered In Ha “and… how was you and your class?” asked In ha “well, same as you~ but, it’s not fun at all~” said T.O.P and laugh a bit.

In ha chuckled “why?” asked In ha “there’s too many assignments to do and most of it, I have to send it by next Monday…. That’s a torture too me~” answered T.O.P. “Don’t worry im sure you’re going to be fine finishing it~ fighting!” cheered In ha. T.O.P just smiles seeing her. After a few minutes of driving, finally they’ve reached the mall. “Alright~ we’re here~” said T.O.P. then, he saw In ha was struggling to unbuckle his seatbelt and he help her. In ha was surprise to know that he is such a gentleman despite having his cold behaviour. But, when he did that, she doesn’t feel a butterfly in her stomach.

But, when L.joe did that, the feeling is different. She was literally happy and it did give butterfly in her stomach. “gomawo oppa~” thanked In ha and went out of the car. After T.O.P locked his car, he took In ha’s hand and have a walk around the mall together. “So~ should we watch a movie first or…. Have a look on each store?” asked T.O.P “let’s just watch a movie how about that?” said In ha “okay then, if that’s what you want~” said T.O.P and caressed her hair. “oppa~” whined In ha about her hair which is now had turned messy.

When they’ve reached the ticket booth, both of them were looking for which movie to watch. “Let’s watch Night at the museum!” said In ha happily. “Seriously? Neh… that’s kinda bored… let just watch some horror movie~ how about that?” said T.O.P. at the thought of the ‘horro’ thing really scares In ha “I can’t watch horror movie… don’t you know? Do you wanna make cry in there?” asked In ha “oh, im sorry then…. Let’s just go for Night at The Museum…. That’s better, right?” asked T.O.P and In ha nodded happily. Then, after he bought the ticket and some popcorn to eat, they entered the cinema.

As soon as they arrived, the cinema had turned dark. Well, apart from horror, dark scares In ha too. Don’t ever leave her alone in the dark because she might just cry. “oppa it’s so dark… I can’t see anything” said In ha who almost cry. T.O.P who was already at the front heard her voice and walk to her. “Hey that’s okay im right here~” said T.O.P and took her hands. “Come on~” said T.O.P and brought to their seats. Once they’ve seated, the movie has started. “ooohhh it’s starting!” excited In ha. T.O.P just smiles seeing her. When the movie has started, In ha was watching it in focus. None of words came out from .

 

 

After the movies has ended, In ha can’t stop fangirling about the movies. “Out of other season, the third season is the best! I love it!” said In ha happily. “Okay okay enough with it and let’s go eat, okay?” said T.O.P “okay!” said In ha. T.O.P had brought her into Nando’s and has their lunch there. “So… what are we doing next?” asked T.O.P “hurm… let’ have a walk around here… it’s been so long I haven’t got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter