o17

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was the day L.joe had promised to bring her out. L.joe arrived at her house at noon. “Sweetheart, are you ready?” asked Mrs.Kwon who was knocking her door room. In ha who was still choosing her attire to wear, opened the door and saw her mom. “i-I’ll be down in 10 minutes! You can ask L.joe oppa to have a lunch too~” said In ha and closed the door. “Okay, I’ve got to hurry!” said In ha *why am I trying to look good? It’s not like im going on a date with him* thought In ha. Then, she just any simple and comfortable for her to wear :

 

 

 

After In ha fixed her hair and put on her lip balm, she took her handbag and ran downstairs. As soon as she reached downstairs, she saw L.joe was talking with her G-dragon. “Am I late?” asked In ha and went near them. L.joe looked up and saw how beautiful In ha had dressed up today. He really like when In ha being simple. “Yah, aren’t those attire to think for you? What if you catch a cold?” asked G-dragon giving In ha his disapproving look. “im fine~ plus, it’s not too cold today~” said In ha.

“L.joe oppa, do you wanna grab some lunch? I’ve eaten with my family just now~” said In ha “that’s fine, I’ve eaten with Teen top just now~” answered L.joe and smiled. “Should we go now?” asked L.joe and In ha nodded. “Where are you both going?” asked G-dragon while following them to the front door. “It’s not your business oppa~” said In ha while slipping on her shoes. G-dragon made a face and that made In ha laughed “overprotective brother~” laughed In ha “annyeong!” said In ha and went out.

“Do you wanna watch movie first?” asked L.joe “that’s okay~ im fine with it~” answered In ha looking at L.joe who’s driving. She found that he look really attractive when he was drawing. “L.joe oppa, do you know how to play music instruments?” asked In ha in sudden. “I played music instruments such as piano… I learned it since I was a kid~” answered L.joe feeling sad.

Because before, In ha used to love seeing him plays a piano melody for her. She would always be sitting next to him, asking him to play any songs till she gets tired. Sometime, she would sleep next to him while resting on his shoulder. Oh how he missed those beautiful moments. “waeyo?” asked L.joe. In ha shook her head while smiling “I was just asking…. Because nowadays, I always saw a guy with their guitar and they will sing…~” answered In ha.

A few minutes later, finally they’ve arrived at the mall. After L.joe unlocked his car, he held his hand out and In ha took his hand. “Let’s go!” said In ha happily. That made L.joe chuckled seeing how cute she is. Both of them walk to the cinema with their hands intertwined together. When they’ve reached the cinema, both of them were choosing on which movie to watch. “What movie should we watch?” asked L.joe while looking at the screen.

In ha too, was looking at the screen with her hands on her chin and she frowned. L.joe who had turned to his right and saw In ha did that. He automatically smiled and tapped on the tip of her nose lightly. “w-why did you laugh?” asked In ha and blinked her eyes innocently. “Nothing~ you looked way too cute today~ it was so irresistible~” said L.joe and looked back the screen still choosing on which movie.

“Let’s see….. The Woman In black… hurmmm you can’t watch horror movie… later you’ll cry~” said L.joe who was still looking at the screen. In ha was surprised *T.O.P oppa didn’t know about that but L.joe oppa know that I hate horror…* thought In ha looking at him. “What’s wrong?” asked L.joe and In ha shook her head. “So… what movie do you wanna watch?” asked L.joe “how about that one? Into the woods?” asked In ha “well, that suits you because you really love fairytale~” said L.joe “come on let’s go but the tickets~” said L.joe and they qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter