o19

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

L.joe had arrived earlier than T.O.P. while waiting for him; he ordered a cup of tea. A few minutes later, T.O.P came and saw L.joe was sitting near the glass alone while sipping his tea. *I wonder why he wants to meet me* thought T.O.P and approach him. “Hey~” greeted T.O.P and sat in front of him. a waiter had came and took his order. “So, why do you wanna meet me?” asked T.O.P looking at L.joe. Before L.joe says anything, he put down his cup on the table while looking at T.O.P in cold manner.

“I have something to ask you hyung” said L.joe. T.O.P coffee had arrived and he takes a sip of it. “What is it?” asked T.O.P “about In ha…” said L.joe and looked straight in his eyes. T.O.P stops sipping his tea as he was surprised at what L.joe had said. He put down his cup and smiles “what’s wrong with In ha? Did she remember you?” asked T.O.P “no. she still doesn’t remember me,” said L.joe and crossed his arms “hyung, do you by any chance…. Like her?” asked L.joe in sudden.

T.O.P smirked “what’s with the sudden question, huh?” asked T.O.P and continue drinking his coffee. “hyung, answer me.” said L.joe “tell. Me. the. Truth.” Said L.joe.T.O.P let out his mean laughed and looked at L.joe “what if I say yes?” answered T.O.P and raised his eyebrows. L.joe got up and pulled his collar “don’t you dare you said you like her hyung! Don’t you dare!” yelled L.joe. Everyone there was looking at both of them. “wow, calm down dude… there’s no need with the harsh attitude~” said T.O.P and took L.joe’s hands off from his collar.

L.joe sits back on his seat and rolled his eyes. “Look, she doesn’t remember you at all…. she’s not yours now…. and that’s why, im trying to steal her from you.” said T.O.P “just because she forgets me, doesn’t mean you can her because im not gonna let you do that.” said L.joe in mad. “Like I scared about it~” said T.O.P and drink his coffee calmly. “You’ve change, Hyung… you’ve change.” said L.joe

“and why is that?” asked T.O.P “I know that you’re In ha’s  favourite oppa and she likes to be with you, but I just can’t accept the fact that you like her.” said L.joe “hey kid, let me tell you something, ever since you and In ha were in a relationship, I had fallen for her too.” said T.O.P “then, I just let her go because she’s so into you… but now, when I got the chance, I want her to be mine.” T.O.P says in the meanest way. After he had done talking, he finishes his coffee and excuse himself. “I think our conversation is over and I have to go now… oh, just wanna wish you something, “ said T.O.P “good luck with In ha” T.O.P says in sarcastic tone and raised his eyebrows and he walked away.

“Im not gonna let you have her hyung…. Never at all…” muttered L.joe while watching T.O.P leaving the place. Right after T.O.P leave the café, L.joe was still sitting there alone, thinking. *why is this happening to me… why am I not the one who got the amnesia? Why In ha? She’s too weak and fragile to have it* thought L.joe while looking at the people outside walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter