o12

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On the next day, after they had their breakfast, they had planned to go for a skiing. All of them are on top of the hill ready to skiing. Chunji and Changjo and in their position and skied away together. “woohoo!” shouted C.A.P happily. “Awesome!” Chunji shouted as he was skiing. In ha saw them skiing happily and chuckled seeing their reaction. All of Teen top members had skied and the only left there is In ha and L.joe. *it’s our turn to ski* thought In ha and gulped. L.joe takes a look on In ha and he know that she’s scared. The last time she came here, he remembered how scared she is when he thought her how to ski.

 

 

*flashback*

 

“oppa im so scared~” said In ha and almost cry.

“Hey, that’s okay im here and will be ski next to you…” said Byunghun

“But still, I just learned and the hill is so high!” said In ha

“Don’t worry, you won’t be fall if you remember how I thought you the skills~” said Byunghun.

Then, In ha skied first and followed by L.joe. he laughed at her squealed and he had thought

She is so adorable.

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

How he missed those moments. “Are you scared?” asked L.joe and went near her. “h-how do you know?” asked In ha “I’ve told you… I know a lot about you…” answered L.joe softly and smiled. “Now don’t worry, you won’t be fall…. And I will be ski next to you~” said L.joe and tapped her head. In ha stared him *I’ve heard those sentence before…* thought In ha “now, you go first~” said L.joe and was about to pushed her “w-wait! How about you go first?” suggested In ha “nope. I want you to ski first…. If I skied first, I guarantee you won’t be skiing downwards~” said L.joe. In ha pouted “arasseo~” said In ha.

“Don’t worry… Teen top will be waiting for you down there... plus, I’ll be right behind you…” said L.joe. Then, he pushed In ha and she skied “ahhh!!” screamed In ha and L.joe laughed. Then, he skied too. When In ha reached downwards, she saw Teen top had been waiting for her. Then, she noticed that L.joe had done skiing right next to her. “Was it fun noona?” asked Ricky. “I told you it’s alright~” said L.joe “yeah~ it is fun~” answered In ha “now let’s go again!” shouted Changjo happily and they all went for a skiing again followed by In ha. She did not feel sacred anymore because she knows that L.joe will be always there right next to her.

 

When they were about to ski for the fourth time, L.joe wanted to take a picture of In ha. “In ha-ah~” called L.joe. In ha turned to look at him and saw he was holding his hand phone. “Smile~” said L.joe and In ha smiled while doing a victory sign. “Click!* the photo had been taken and L.joe take a look. He smiled *beautiful* thought L.joe. “Oh, now it’s your turn! Let me take a photo of you!” said In ha and took his phone. “Now just stand there and smile!” said In ha. “Click!” the photo had been taken.

 

(hehe L.joe uploaded this photo in his twitter xD)

 

In ha take a look on the photo and notice how handsome he looks. Somehow, all this things seems familiar to her. Suddenly, while she was looking at the photo suddenly, her head is in pain and she dropped his phone because it’s too painful. In ha squatted down and clutched her head tightly. “In ha!” called L.joe and ran to her. “Are you alright? What’s wrong?” asked L.joe in worried. “In ha?” called L.joe again and finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter