o10

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a few weeks In ha has been discharged from hospital and today, is her appointment with her doctor regarding her amnesia. “oppa im scared~” said In ha to G-dragon. She went to the hospital with her parents and also her brother. Actually, G-dragon refuse to go because of his assignments that he has to do but In ha had forced him to go with her cuteness. Her cuteness is too irresistible for him and that’s why he came too. As for L.joe, he will come after he finished the work at his father’s company. Its weekend, he had to take care half of his father.  

In had entered the doctor’s room with her mom and G-dragon while her father is waiting at outside. After the doctor done with the check up, her mom asked “how’s her doctor? Is she getting better?” asked Mrs.Kwon “well, I’ve been told that your head hurt when you try to remember something, right?” asked the doctor and In ha nodded “I think that’s a good news… you may getting better… but, do not force yourself because it will hurt you and your head…. Let the memories flow into your mind smoothly…” said the doctor. “But don’t worry Mrs.Kwon your daughter is fine and she’s getting better…” added the doctor and smiled looking at In ha.

In ha literally smiled hearing the news from the doctor. She almost remembers half of her memories of course she’s happy and so G-dragon. He was really happy to hear that his only little sister is getting better. “Alright… that’s all for today and please check your another appointment date with the nurse outside~” said the doctor. “Get well soon In ha-sshi” said the doctor. Before In ha leave the room, she bowed and thanked the doctor. “Thank you doctor~” said In ha and so did Mrs.Kwon.

Right after she went out from the room, instead of her father the first person she saw is L.joe. That’s right, L.joe had been waiting for her with her dad a few minutes ago. This thing is important to him to know is she getting better or not. “L.joe oppa!” called In ha. L.joe who was sitting on a chair that was been provided there while paying with his phone next to her dad, heard her melodious voice. L.joe looked up and saw In ha walked to him. “annyeong In ha-ah~ what did the doctor says?” asked L.joe. “He said im getting better!” said In ha while jumping in glee in front of him. “Really?” asked L.joe. No one wouldn’t feel as happy as him and he automatically smiled after hearing it from In ha’s mouth.

“Really sweetheart?” asked Mr.Kwon. “urm! But, he said not to force myself remembering my memories… he told me let the memories flow smoothly and slowly in my mind~” In ha beamed. “Alright… I think mom and dad should go now~” said Mr.Kwon “where are you going mom?” asked In ha “I need to meet my friends for a while… you can go out with L.joe if you want~” said Mrs.Kwon “yeah, because im not gonna be at home too…. I’ll be doing my assignment at outside with my friends”~ said G-dragon. “arasseo~” said In ha “bye lil sis! Have fun with L.joe~” said G-dragon and left with his parents. Now, the only left is In ha and L.joe.

“Well…. Where do you wanna go?” asked L.joe “hurm…I feel like taking a walk at the park~” said In ha “walk?” asked L.joe and In ha nodded. “Alright… I let you have a walk because the weather are a bit fine today~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter