oo2

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“BAM!!” In Ha fell flat on the ground after a car hit her. “Someone acalls the ambulance!” shouted one man “yah! Get the car!” shouted other women. The car that had hit In Ha just drives away without even looking at In Ha’s condition. Then, an ambulance came and took In Ha to the hospital.

 

---------------

 

It’s been a few minutes In Ha was in the emergency room. Her parents and her brother are waiting for outside of the room with patience. “Mom, is In Ha going to be alright?” asked Jiyong. “She’ll be fine.. im very sure… you should take a sit Jiyong…” said Mrs.Kwon. “It’s all my fault! I shouldn’t let her go out alone!” mad Jiyong towards himself. “Son, calm down… it’s not your fault…” said Mr.Kwon “im worried about her too… let’s just pray to god hoping that she’s fine~” added Mr.Kwon.

A few minutes later, a doctor came out from the emergency room with In Ha’s bed. She was unconscious on the bed. “Doctor is she alright?” asked Jiyong who was really worried about his little sister. “She’s fine… there’s just a small cut on her forehead and we’ve already band aid it... don’t worry... she’s sleeping and will be wake up later~” said the doctor and smiled. Mr.and Mrs.Kwon including G-Dragon felt relieved. “Nurse, you can take her to the ward now~” said the doctor “then I’ll be leaving first~” said the doctor and bowed. “Thank you doctor~” said Jiyong and followed the nurse to In Ha’s ward.

When they’ve reached the ward, their parents decided to go home and take some of In Ha’s clothes for her to wear as soon as she wakes up. “Jiyong, take a look on your little sister for a while alright?” said Mrs.Kwon “alright mom~” answered Jiyong and take a seat on a chair next to In Ha. *I should tell him about her~* thought Jiyong. He had thought of calling L.joe to tell him about In Ha’s condition.

 

 

“Hello?” greeted L.joe

“Yah, this is me Jiyong hyung~” said Jiyong

“hyung what’s wrong?” asked L.joe

“In Ha… my little sister… she’s got into accident…” answered Jiyong with his lower voice

“WHAT?! ACCIDENT?! IS SHE ALRIGHT?!” shouted L.joe

“She’s fine… she’s in the Seoul Hospital if you wanna visit her~” said Jiyong.

“My flight will be landed in a few hours… and I’ll be there later~” said L.joe

“Alright then… see you later~” said Jiyong.

 

 

After Jiyong hung up the phone, she took In Ha’s hand and brings it to his face. “I told you to be careful…” said Jiyong while caressing her hair gently. “Now look at what happened…” muttered Jiyong and he kissed her hand. “wake up please… oppa miss his little sister’s voice~” said Jiyong and he fell asleep next to In Ha while holding her hand.

 

 

---------------

 

 

After a few hours L.joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter