o23

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A few weeks later, while In ha was at home alone watching the television, someone called her. She thought it was L.joe if he wanted to ask her out but then, it was T.O.P who called her. *what does he want now?* thought In ha and picked up his call.

 

 

 

“Hello~” greeted In ha and she did not sound bright at all.

“Hey In ha… it’s been a few weeks I haven’t meet you~” said T.O.P

“Why did you call me oppa?” asked In Ha straightly.

“Alright… im in front of your house now… I wanna bring you out for a while…” said T.O.P

“Aren’t you clear about what I said? I don’t want.” Said In ha

“I know… but please, I have something to tell you…, please..” begged T.O.P

“if you’re gonna talk about what have you done, im not listening…” said In ha

“I promise you, it’s a different story I’ll tell… its important…” said T.O.P”

 

 

 

In ha was silence for a while thinking whether she should go or not. In the end, she decided to go *maybe it is important…* thought In ha.

 

 

 

In ha sighed “alright… wait for a while… and I’ll go get ready…” said In ha

“Okay then~” said T.O.P and he smirked.”

 

 

 

After the hung up the phone, T.O.P who was in the car smirked in evil *im gonna make your life hard L.joe* thought T.O.P. a few minutes later, in ha came out from her house and went to T.O.P’s car who had parked in front of her house gate. “Hi In ha~ come in~” said T.O.P and In ha get in his car. It’s been a while she’s did not going out with him and be in his car. “It’s been a while is it?” asked T.O.P looking at In ha. As for her, she did not looking at him at all and she was just looking at the front. “just please go where do you wanna bring me….” said In ha.

“Okay then…. But first, fasten your seatbelt~” said T.O.P. when he was about to buckle up the seatbelt for her, but stop by In ha’s. “I-I think I can do it by myself~” said In ha and buckled up the seatbelt by herself. “Alright~” said T.O.P. then, he moves his gear and turned the steering and drives away. While they were on their way, In ha did not talk to him at all.

she kept quiet for the whole time and don’t even take a glance to T.O.P *I guess she really hates me now* thought T.O.P. before, if In ha went out him, she would turn on the radio and sings, she would ask him many questions, disturbing him while driving and many more. But now, all T.O.P could see is the quiet In ha, not the bright In ha he used to know.

 

 

A few minutes later, they’ve reached to a fancy restaurant. “We’re having our lunch together… is that okay for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter