Final

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In ha was charge to the emergency room for a check before she will be send to the ward. G-dragon was waiting patiently for his sister at outside of the room. he had called for his parents including L.joe about In ha. While he was waiting for them, the doctor who had treated In ha came out from the room and G-dragon approach him ti know about his little sister.

“Is my sister’s fine doctor?” asked G-dragon. “Well you little sister just  fainted because of sudden shock… I think it was because of her amnesia…” explained the doctor. “So she remember about her memories now?” asked G-dragon “I don’t know about that but we’ll have to wait till he wakes up… as for now, she’s just sleeping… don’t worry, she’s fine~” said the doctor and smiled. “Thank you doctor~” thanked G-dragon and bowed.

 

A few hours later In ha has been place into a ward. While G-dragon was waiting for her alone in the ward, his parents came in a rush to see their daughter. “Jiyong, is she alright?” asked Mrs.Kwon “she’s fine…. the doctor said she’s sleeping… she got fainted because of sudden shock~” answered G-dragon. Both Mr.and Mrs.Kwon sighed in relief. “I thought you went out with her~” said Mr.Kwon “no… I just dropped her off because she insists to walk alone instead asking someone to follow her~” answered G-dragon and look down feeling regret. “I shouldn’t let her go out alone dad…” said G-dragon.

“It’s not your fault son… don’t blame yourself~” said Mr.Kwon and G-dragon nodded. “By the way, did you tell L.joe about her?” asked Mrs.Kwon “I did…. He’ll come later~” said G-dragon. Then, G-dragon got a call from his friend saying that they need him. “Mom, dad… my friends need me…. I think I should go now…” said G-dragon “that’s okay… I can take care of her~” said Mrs.Kwon and smiled. Then, G-dragon walked out of the room.

A few minutes later, right after G-dragon left L.joe arrived. He was panting from the running at the parking lot till her ward. It’s because he was really worried about what happened to In ha. “L.joe, what’s wrong? Did you run son?” asked Mr.Kwon “annyeong haseyo…” greeted L.joe and bowed “yeah I’ve been running from the parking lot….” Answered L.joe and went near her bed. he saw In ha was laying there with her eyes closed and she did not stir a bit. “is she fine Mrs.Kwon?” asked L.joe.

“The doctor said she’s fine…. she fainted because of sudden shock… and now she’s sleeping~” answered Mrs.Kwon. L.joe nodded and caressed In ha’s right hand gently. *did you just remembered something till it made you fainted?* thought L.joe looking at her sadly. When it’s almost dark, L.joe told In ha’s parents to go home and let he take care of her.

“I think Mr.and Mrs.Kwon should go home… let me take care of her…” said L.joe “im fine…. it might be a burden to you~” said Mrs.Kwon “it’s not a burden to me if it’s about In ha~” smiled L.joe “please…. I want to be the first person for her to see when she open her eyes~” said L.joe.

Both Mr. and Mrs.Kwon smiled seeing how sweet her daughter’s boyfriend is. “Alright then…. We both we’ll be going home first… if there is anything, just call us, alright?” said Mrs.Kwon and L.joe nodded. Right after they left, L.joe take a seat on a chair next to In ha’s bed. Then, he took her hand and holds it tightly not wanting to let her go. *please wake up my angel….* thought L.joe. He begin to brushed her fringe and smiled at how beautiful In ha is. “I wish when you wake up, you’ll remember me~” wished L.joe. Little he did not know, he fell asleep next to her bed while holding her hand.

 

-----------------

 

 

In ha woke up in the morning feeling someone was holding her hand. When In ha opened her eyes, she saw someone was sleeping next to her with his head buried with his hands. *Byunghun oppa* thought In ha and smiled. How she missed calling him that. Now, she finally remembers who Byunghun is. It’s was L.jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter